Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1983. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,525 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,508 days or 12.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 2014.
If a dog named Oko - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1926Mickey Hargitay
- 1934John Wieners
- 1952Frank Sivero
- 1959Kathy Sledge
- 1971Irwin Thomas
- 1980Apostolia Zoi
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1986Alex Turner
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1670Alexander Gordon, Scottish-Russian general (d. 1752)
- 1925John DeLorean, American engineer and businessman, founded the DeLorean Motor Company (d. 2005)
- 1926Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian-American actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006)
- 1929Babrak Karmal, Afghan politician (d. 1996)
- 1937Paolo Conte, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1958Margus Hanson, Estonian politician, 23rd Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1975Nicole DeHuff, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1982Tiffany Pollard, American actress
- 1983Adam Burish, American ice hockey player
- 1986Irina Shayk, Russian-American model and actress
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edward’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1690Joseph, son of Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1929King Alexander of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes suspends his country’s constitution (the January 6th Dictatorship).
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: N. Ravikiran, Dallas McKennon, Paulo Costanzo, Sam Cooke, Klaus Maria Brandauer, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Robert Bogue, Sam Jaffe, James Mercer, Belita Moreno.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1983.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1983 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,525 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,508 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 458
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 2014
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates (January 8, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1952 – Tim Finn, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Finn Brothers, Crowded House, and Split Enz); July 21, 1971 – Nuno Markl, Portuguese comedian, actor, and screenwriter; June 3, 1947 – John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,998