Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1945. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,504 days or 26.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1976.
If a dog named Ajaxx - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ajaxx will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ajaxx will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1940Al Downing
- 1961Al Jean
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1971MF Doom
- 1976Hayes Carll
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1873Thomas Curtis, American sprinter and hurdler (d. 1944)
- 1891August Gailit, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1902Rudolf Bing, Austrian-English opera manager (d. 1997)
- 1909Patrick Peyton, American priest and activist (d. 1992)
- 1934Bart Starr, American football player and coach
- 1965Muggsy Bogues, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Jimmy Adams, Jamaican cricketer and coach
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams, American actress
- 1976Todd Grisham, American sportscaster
- 1980Sergio García, Spanish golfer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out James’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Björn Granath, Elin Nordegren, Jacqueline Obradors, Volker Schlöndorff, Bob Seagren, Vienna Teng, Felicia Atkins, Paul Davis, Bill Tapia, Zachery Ty Bryan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1945 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1945
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,511 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,504 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1976
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1933 – Anita Carter, American singer-songwriter and bassist (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1999); July 13, 1955 – Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor; November 17, 1980 – Isaac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hanson).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906