Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1985. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,304 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,101 days or 11.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 2017.
If a dog named El Nino - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 El Nino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like El Nino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Beverly Todd
- 1947John Holt
- 1959Richie Sambora
- 1966Debbe Dunning
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1975Bridgette Andersen
- 1983Kellie Shirley
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga
- 1984Rachael Taylor
- 1990George Craig
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1866Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1953)
- 1888Carl Schmitt, German philosopher and jurist (d. 1985)
- 1916Gough Whitlam, Australian lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2014)
- 1920James von Brunn, American murderer, committed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (d. 2010)
- 1922Fritz Riess, German-Swiss race car driver (d. 1991)
- 1955Balaji Sadasivan, Singaporean neurosurgeon and politician, Singaporean Minister of Health (d. 2010)
- 1957Peter Murphy, English singer-songwriter (Bauhaus and Dalis Car)
- 1980Im Soo-jung, South Korean actress
- 1982Chris Cooley, American football player
- 1994Anthony Milford, Australian rugby league footballer
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1957Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai'li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1962First transatlantic satellite television transmission.
- 1972The first game of the World Chess Championship 1972 between challenger Bobby Fischer and defending champion Boris Spassky starts.
- 1979America’s first space station, Skylab, is destroyed as it re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere over the Indian Ocean.
- 2010July 2010 Kampala attacks: At least 74 people are killed in twin suicide bombings at two locations in Kampala, Uganda
- 2011Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion: Ninety-eight containers of explosives self-detonate killing 13 people in Zygi, Cyprus.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alida Chelli, Kevin DuBrow, Jason Falkner, Wallis Bird, Alfredo Zitarrosa, Dylan Moran, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Aslı Tandoğan, Kenny Rogers, Mick Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 11th July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,304 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,101 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 416
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 2017
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: A View to a Kill by Duran Duran (July 13, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1978 – Duncan James, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue); May 22, 1924 – Charles Aznavour, French-Armenian singer-songwriter and actor; August 13, 1963 – Sridevi, Indian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810