Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 194th day of the year 1920. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,756 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,252 days or 33.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 20, 1952.
If a dog named Mingus - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mingus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mingus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Tod Browning
- 1895Oscar Hammerstein II
- 1948Susan Blu
- 1954Sulakshana Pandit
- 1977Steve Howey
- 1978Claire Chitham
- 1981Pradeepan Raveendran
- 1989Xian Lim
- 1991Dexter Roberts
- 1992Eoghan Quigg
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1884Louis B. Mayer, Belarusian-American film producer, co-founded Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (d. 1957)
- 1920Bob Fillion, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1929Monte Hellman, American director and producer
- 1952Liz Mitchell, Jamaican-English singer (Boney M.)
- 1958J. D. Hayworth, American radio host and politician
- 1959Charlie Murphy, American actor and screenwriter
- 1969Chantal Jouanno, French politician, French Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports
- 1978Kristiina Poska, Estonian conductor
- 1984Sami Zayn, Canadian wrestler
- 1988Risa Taneda, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TRVTIBBUA? Check your answers here: Word scramble TRVTIBBUA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927King Constantine II of Scotland, King Hywel Dda of Deheubarth, Ealdred of Bamburgh and King Owain of Strathclyde accepted the overlordship of King Æthelstan of England, leading to seven years of peace in the north.
- 1191Third Crusade: Saladin’s garrison surrenders to Philip Augustus, ending the two-year siege of Acre.
- 1789French revolutionary and radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gave a speech in response to the dismissal of Jacques Necker France’s finance minister the day before. The speech calls the citizens to arms and leads to the Storming of the Bastille two days later.
- 1806Sixteen German imperial states leave the Holy Roman Empire and form the Confederation of the Rhine.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Serbian forces begin their siege of the Bulgarian city of Vidin; the siege is later called off when the war ends.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion orders the expulsion of Palestinians from the towns of Lod and Ramla.
- 1961Pune floods due to failure of the Khadakwasla and Panshet dams. Half of Pune is submerged, more than 100,000 families need to be relocated and the death toll exceeds 2,000.
- 1963Pauline Reade, who was 16 years old, disappears on her way to a dance at the British Railways Club in Gorton, England, the first victim in the Moors murders.
- 1967The Newark riots begin in Newark, New Jersey.
- 1970A fire consumes the wooden home of Norwegian composer Geirr Tveitt and irretrievably destroys about 90 percent of his output.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean McDermott, Lazaro Arbos, Amanda Overmyer, Kate Hudson, Maki Nomiya, Aage Winther-Jørgensen, Joshua Malina, Mildred Natwick, Jonathan Brandis, Raymond Pickard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 1920 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 134 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,756 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,245
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1946 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1978 – Terje Bakken, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Windir) (d. 2004); September 25, 1943 – Josh Taylor, American actor; June 24, 1980 – Liane Balaban, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009