Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 194th day of the year 1961. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,285 days or 19.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 21, 1993.
If a dog named Odenhads - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Odenhads will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Odenhads will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Eric Portman
- 1913Kay Linaker
- 1926Robert H. Justman
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba
- 1962Rhonda Vincent
- 1962Tom Kenny
- 1966Gerald Levert
- 1984Urvashi Sharma
- 1986Pierrick Lilliu
- 1996Jena Irene
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1793John Clare, English poet and author (d. 1864)
- 1841Otto Wagner, Austrian architect, designed the Austrian Postal Savings Bank and Karlsplatz Stadtbahn Station (d. 1918)
- 1913Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller, Danish businessman (d. 2012)
- 1932Hubert Reeves, Canadian-French astrophysicist and author
- 1933David Storey, English author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1933Piero Manzoni, Italian artist (d. 1963)
- 1944Cyril Knowles, English footballer and manager (d. 1991)
- 1971Jason Reece, American guitarist and drummer (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead and A Roman Scandal)
- 1978Ryan Ludwick, American baseball player
- 1993Rena Nōnen, Japanese actress
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FXBIEUXROYJK? Check your answers here: Unscramble words FXBIEUXROYJK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Coronation of Alexander III as King of Scots.
- 1573Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Haarlem ends after seven months.
- 1643English Civil War: Battle of Roundway Down: In England, Henry Wilmot, 1st Earl of Rochester, commanding the Royalist forces, heavily defeats the Parliamentarian forces led by Sir William Waller.
- 1787The Continental Congress enacts the Northwest Ordinance establishing governing rules for the Northwest Territory. It also establishes procedures for the admission of new states and limits the expansion of slavery.
- 1923The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. It originally reads “Hollywoodland ” but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
- 1973Alexander Butterfield reveals the existence of the “Nixon tapes” to the special Senate committee investigating the Watergate break-in.
- 1977New York City: Amidst a period of financial and social turmoil experiences an electrical blackout lasting nearly 24 hours that leads to widespread fires and looting.
- 1977Somalia declares war on Ethiopia, starting the Ogaden War.
- 2003French DGSE personnel abort an operation to rescue Íngrid Betancourt from FARC rebels in Colombia, causing a political scandal when details are leaked to the press.
- 2013Typhoon Soulik kills at least nine people and affects more than 160 million in East China and Taiwan.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Omar, Ronald Magill, Joe Pesci, Johannes Brinkman, Pete Wentz, Elspet Gray, Vincent Spano, Cornelia Otis Skinner, Jesse McReynolds, Pedro de Cordoba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 1961.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 1961 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1934. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 13th July 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,856 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 740
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 1993
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1941 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1934 (-141)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis (July 17, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VII.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1972 – Jennie Garth, American actress and director; April 22, 1970 – Desmond Pringle, American singer-songwriter; May 13, 1941 – Senta Berger, Austrian actress, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,164