Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 201st day of the year 2006. It was the 29th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,920 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,973 days or 5.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 28, 2038.
If a dog named Ciccio - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ciccio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ciccio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Patricia Cutts
- 1943Wendy Richard
- 1948Muse Watson
- 1953Dave Evans
- 1962Carlos Alazraqui
- 1967Reed Diamond
- 1978Elliott Yamin
- 1979Claudine Barretto
- 1986Osric Chau
- 1994Caroline Corinth
View the complete list of July 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1804Richard Owen, English biologist, anatomist, and paleontologist (d. 1892)
- 1926Patricia Cutts, English actress (d. 1974)
- 1941Periklis Korovesis, Greek author and journalist
- 1943Adrian Păunescu, Romanian poet, journalist, and politician (d. 2010)
- 1964Bernd Schneider, German race car driver
- 1967Courtney Taylor-Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dandy Warhols)
- 1978Tamsyn Manou, Australian runner
- 1981Lowkey, American rapper and producer
- 1987Nicola Benedetti, Scottish violinist
- 1989Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, Thai actor and singer
View the complete list of July 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lillian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304Wars of Scottish Independence: Fall of Stirling Castle: King Edward I of England takes the stronghold using the War Wolf.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Peachtree Creek: Near Atlanta, Georgia, Confederate forces led by General John Bell Hood unsuccessfully attack Union troops under General William T. Sherman.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War: Battle of Lissa: The Austrian Navy, led by Admiral Wilhelm von Tegetthoff, defeats the Italian Navy near the island of Vis in the Adriatic Sea.
- 1922The League of Nations awards mandates of Togoland to France and Tanganyika to the United Kingdom.
- 1944World War II: Adolf Hitler survives an assassination attempt led by German Army Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg.
- 1949Israel and Syria sign a truce to end their nineteen-month war.
- 1954Germany: Otto John, head of West Germany’s secret service, defects to East Germany.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11's crew successfully makes the first landing on the Moon in the Sea of Tranquility. Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the Moon later that day (Eastern Time Zone).
- 1974Turkish occupation of Cyprus: Forces from Turkey invade Cyprus after a coup d'état, organised by the dictator of Greece, against president Makarios.
- 1985The government of Aruba passes legislation to secede from the Netherlands Antilles.
View the complete list of July 20 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bhupen Hazarika, Rod Serling, Budd Boetticher, Jennifer Ferrin, Lee Ranaldo, Rob Dukes, Rick Baker, Grace Slick, Aliki Vougiouklaki, Tatum O'Neal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 20, 2006.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th July 2006 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1994. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 22, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 20th July 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 20, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 29th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,920 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,973 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 200
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 28, 2038
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1986 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1994 (-114)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland (July 22, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1968 – Anastacia, American singer-songwriter and producer; May 17, 1973 – Tamsier Joof, English actor, dancer, and choreographer; March 15, 1959 – Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118