Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1962. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,982 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,327 days or 20.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1994.
If a dog named Sandy Girl - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sandy Girl will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sandy Girl will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bengt Djurberg
- 1920Amália Rodrigues
- 1938Götz George
- 1947David Essex
- 1951Edie McClurg
- 1961Martin Gore
- 1968Stephanie Seymour
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 2002Lil' P-Nut
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1912M. H. Abrams, American author, critic, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1923Luis Aloma, Cuban-American baseball player (d. 1997)
- 1933Benedict Groeschel, American priest, psychologist, and talk show host (d. 2014)
- 1951Michael McConnohie, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1957Nikos Galis, American basketball player
- 1982Joe Mather, American baseball player
- 1983Andrew Eiden, American actor
- 1984Celeste Thorson, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Luis Ángel Landín, Mexican footballer
- 1986Yelena Sokolova, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eric’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1929The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words.
- 1943The Rayleigh bath chair murder occurred in Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stat Quo, Neil Bonnett, Ruth Roman, Yutaka Takenouchi, Dan Lilker, Pauline Brunius, Irena Kwiatkowska, Christophe Gans, Lucy Durack, Sam Rabin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1962.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1962 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1962
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,982 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,327 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 744
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1994
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1989 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (-178)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton (July 28, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1942 – John Grillo, English actor and playwright; July 21, 1989 – Rory Culkin, American actor; May 12, 1969 – Kim Fields, American actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087