Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1996. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,097 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,032 days or 8.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2028.
If a dog named Heaven - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Heaven will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Heaven will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Michael Wilding
- 1921Calvert DeForest
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1961Woody Harrelson
- 1962Hiroshi Mikami
- 1968Stephanie Seymour
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1982Paul Wesley
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1401Francesco I Sforza, Italian husband of Bianca Maria Visconti (d. 1466)
- 1931Guy Fournier, Canadian author and screenwriter
- 1941Christopher Andrew, English historian and academic
- 1943Larry Manetti, American actor and producer
- 1975Dan Rogerson, English politician
- 1981Steve Jocz, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and director (Sum 41)
- 1982Joe Mather, American baseball player
- 1982Zanjoe Marudo, Filipino actor
- 1985Luis Ángel Landín, Mexican footballer
- 1986Yelena Sokolova, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eloise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1319A Knights Hospitaller fleet scores a crushing victory over an Aydinid fleet off Chios.
- 1632Three hundred colonists bound for New France depart from Dieppe, France.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1936In Catalonia, Spain, the Unified Socialist Party of Catalonia is founded through the merger of Socialist and Communist parties.
- 1942World War II: The German offensives Operation Edelweiss and Operation Braunschweig begin.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1984Vanessa Williams becomes the first Miss America to resign when she surrenders her crown after nude photos of her appeared in Penthouse magazine.
- 1999ANA Flight 61 is hijacked in Tokyo, Japan by Yuji Nishizawa.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suvi Koponen, Michel Auclair, Cory Wells, Danny DeVito, Kevin McKidd, Joanne Dru, Robert Bogue, Wayne Northrop, Mike Piazza, Hironobu Kageyama.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1996.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1996 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1985. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Makin’ Me High / Let It Flow by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1996
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 34 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 9,097 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,032 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 308
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2028
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1971 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1985 (-101)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: You’re Makin’ Me High / Let It Flow by Toni Braxton (July 27, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1958 – Thurston Moore, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sonic Youth, Ciccone Youth, The Coachmen, and Dim Stars); July 25, 1982 – Brad Renfro, American actor (d. 2008); June 12, 1986 – Benjamin Schmideg, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181