Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1998 was a Friday and it was the 184th day of the year 1998. It was the 27th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,156 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,719 days or 7.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 11, 2030.
If a dog named Bolt - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bolt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bolt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906George Sanders
- 1945Michael Cole
- 1949Johnnie Wilder, Jr.
- 1952Andy Fraser
- 1962Thomas Gibson
- 1964Yeardley Smith
- 1980Olivia Munn
- 1983Steph Jones
- 1984Corey Sevier
- 1985Dean Cook
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1789Johann Friedrich Overbeck, German-Italian painter and engraver (d. 1869)
- 1929Béatrice Picard, Canadian actress
- 1940Jerzy Buzek, Polish engineer and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1940Lamar Alexander, American lawyer and politician, 5th United States Secretary of Education
- 1949Susan Penhaligon, Filipino-English actress
- 1958Charlie Higson, English actor, singer, and author (The Higsons)
- 1959Stephen Pearcy, American singer-songwriter, and guitarist (Ratt, Arcade, Vertex, and Vicious Delite)
- 1973Fyodor Tuvin, Russian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1973Patrick Wilson, American actor and singer
- 1992Molly Sandén, Swedish singer and voice actress
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AOMWKE? Check your answers here: Word scramble AOMWKE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1035William the Conqueror becomes the Duke of Normandy, reigns until 1087.
- 1754French and Indian War: George Washington surrenders Fort Necessity to French forces.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1839The first state normal school in the United States, the forerunner to today’s Framingham State College, opens in Lexington, Massachusetts with three students.
- 1886Karl Benz officially unveils the Benz Patent Motorwagen: The first purpose-built automobile.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Spanish fleet, led by Pascual Cervera y Topete, is destroyed by the U.S. Navy in Santiago, Cuba.
- 1938World speed record for a steam railway locomotive is set in England, by the Mallard, which reaches a speed of 125.88 mph.
- 1944World War II: Minsk is liberated from Nazi control by Soviet troops during Operation Bagration.
- 1969Space Race: The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 2013Egyptian coup d'état: President of Egypt Mohamed Morsi is overthrown by the military after four days of protests all over the country calling for Morsi’s resignation, to which he didn't respond. President of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt Adly Mansour is declared acting president.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoshino Kimura, Lockett Pundt, Hart Hanson, Alan Armer, Quentin Crisp, Stathis Giallelis, Emiliano Díez, John Cale, Otis Spann, Aya Ueto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1999. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 1998
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 27th Friday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,156 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 276
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2030
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1999 (-120)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (July 4, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Donald Sutherland, Canadian-American actor and producer; March 1, 1918 – Roger Delgado, English actor (d. 1973); December 26, 1927 – Alan King, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,085