Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1917 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1917. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,854 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,618 days or 34.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,281 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1949.
If a dog named Bitty - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bitty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bitty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1917Faye Emerson
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1830Frederick W. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1915)
- 1836Joseph Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1914)
- 1851Arthur Evans, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948)
- 1911Ken Farnes, English cricketer (d. 1941)
- 1919Walter Scheel, German soldier and politician, 4th President of West Germany
- 1924Johnnie Johnson, American pianist and songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1940Joe B. Mauldin, American bass player and songwriter (The Crickets) (d. 2015)
- 1941Dario Gradi, Italian-English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1974Tami Erin, American actress
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OQHSHVUUSE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OQHSHVUUSE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saki Fujita, Tim Wildsmith, Peter Collinson, Evridiki, Trevor Kent, Juanin Clay, Ronn Moss, Sam Moran, William Zabka, Paul Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1917.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1917 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1917
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,854 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,618 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,281
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1949
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1944 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1983 – Anthony Lewis, English actor; September 1, 1977 – Shoshana Bean, American actress and singer; March 29, 1927 – John McLaughlin, American journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875