Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1917 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1917. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,970 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,657 days or 34.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,285 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1949.
If a dog named Furio - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Furio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Furio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1934Marty Feldman
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1836Joseph Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1914)
- 1867Käthe Kollwitz, German painter and sculptor (d. 1945)
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948)
- 1898Melville Ruick, American actor (d. 1972)
- 1905Leonid Amalrik, Russian animator and director (d. 1997)
- 1926John Dingell, American lieutenant and politician
- 1958Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer
- 1961Toby Keith, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1975Jamal Woolard, American actor and rapper
- 1992Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keiko Takeshita, Jane Alexander, Ben Affleck, Julia Sawalha, Katrina Johnson, Katerina Yioulaki, Michael Badalucco, Raven Goodwin, Sinéad Cusack, Berry Gordy, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1917.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1917 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1917
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,970 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,657 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,285
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1949
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1944 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1970 – Carmen Campuzano, Mexican model and actress; July 3, 1982 – Kanika, Indian actress and singer; April 6, 1966 – Young Man Kang, South Korean-American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871