Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 191st day of the year 1928. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,131 days or 30.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1960.
If a dog named Groot - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Groot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Groot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1986Genevieve Morton
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1926Ben Roy Mottelson, American-Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1929Lee Hazlewood, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1950Amal ibn Idris al-Alami, Moroccan physician and neurosurgeon
- 1957Jim Paxson, American basketball player and manager
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1957Tim Kring, American screenwriter and producer
- 1960Eduardo Montes-Bradley, Argentinian journalist, photographer, and author
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1975Isaac Brock, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Modest Mouse and Ugly Casanova)
- 1985Kat Alano, Filipino-English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynda Lemay, Julie Carmen, Aziz Shavershian, William Christopher, Connie Francis, Park Sang-min, Katreeya English, Joan Morgan, Dave Hemingway, Ella Rae Peck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1928 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 27, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 3, 1910. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 191st day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,131
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1960
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 27, 1935 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 3, 1910 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1980 – Jason McCaslin, Canadian singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Sum 41 and The Operation M.D.); December 10, 1978 – Summer Phoenix, American actress; March 10, 1938 – Norman Blake, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917