Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 191st day of the year 1928. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,100 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,033 days or 30.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1960.
If a dog named Kailua - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kailua will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kailua will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1929Jesse McReynolds
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1578Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1637)
- 1786Princess Sophie Hélène Béatrice of France (d. 1787)
- 1911Mervyn Peake, English author and illustrator (d. 1968)
- 1914Willi Stoph, German engineer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of East Germany (d. 1999)
- 1925Charles E. Wicks, American engineer, author, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1948Hassan Wirajuda, Indonesian lawyer and politician, 15th Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1978Kara Goucher, American runner
- 1979Ella Koon, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1985Ashley Young, English footballer
- 1986Severo Meza, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Leland, Chris Hawkins, Carrie Hamilton, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Mark Lindsay Chapman, Kikuko Inoue, Alison Haislip, Michael Burns, Lisa Fischer, Bessie Love.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1928 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 27, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 3, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 191st day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,100 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,033 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 27, 1935 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 3, 1910 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1944 – Tim Reid, American actor and director; April 29, 1938 – Klaus Voormann, German bass player and producer (Manfred Mann and Plastic Ono Band); November 6, 1983 – Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,743