Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1949. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,939 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,646 days or 23.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 879 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1981.
If a dog named Dou - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dou will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dou will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1975Jack White
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1808Alexander William Doniphan, American lawyer and colonel (d. 1887)
- 1925Charles E. Wicks, American engineer, author, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1928Federico Bahamontes, Spanish cyclist
- 1948Hassan Wirajuda, Indonesian lawyer and politician, 15th Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1963John Mark Ainsley, English tenor and actor
- 1966Gayle Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1977Jun Hori, Japanese journalist and host
- 1986Sébastien Bassong, Cameroonian footballer
- 1995Georgie Henley, English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Janice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Kerrigan, David Pack, Lisa LoCicero, Phillip Glasser, Sukekiyo Kameyama, Katey Sagal, Sarah Jane Morris, Rie Tomosaka, KK, Polde Bibič.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1949.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1949 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 19, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1959. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1949
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,939 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,646 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 879
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 19, 1965 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1959 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1990 – Park Choa, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); January 28, 1930 – Jasraj, Indian singer; January 17, 1956 – Paul Young, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Q-Tips).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969