Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,224 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823)
- 1775Matthew Lewis, English author and playwright (d. 1818)
- 1902Peter Acland, English soldier (d. 1993)
- 1932Amitzur Shapira, Israeli sprinter and long jumper (d. 1972)
- 1942Richard Roundtree, American actor
- 1951Māris Gailis, Latvian politician, businessman, and former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1966Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1975Shelton Benjamin, American wrestler
- 1987Amanda Knox, Exonerated American accused murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Lightbody, Tinie Tempah, Nora Zehetner, K Brosas, Ellis R. Dungan, Robbie Nevil, Donny Tourette, Kunal Nayyar, Brian Bloom, Shauna O'Brien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1949 – Leslie Easterbrook, American actress; December 3, 1952 – Don Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special); June 25, 1980 – Maja Latinović, Serbian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969