Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1981. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,482 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,827 days or 13.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 2013.
If a dog named Wizard - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wizard will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wizard will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1978Linda Park
- 1982Toby Kebbell
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1867Georges Lecomte, French author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1908Minor White, American photographer, critic, and educator (d. 1976)
- 1947Mitch Mitchell, English drummer (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Dirty Mac, and The Riot Squad) (d. 2008)
- 1959Clive Stafford Smith, English lawyer and author
- 1960Eduardo Montes-Bradley, Argentinian journalist, photographer, and author
- 1969Mark Lui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Dry)
- 1973Enrique Murciano, American actor and producer
- 1987Amanda Knox, Exonerated American accused murderer
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu, Japanese actor
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EPOZAGCDS? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EPOZAGCDS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monet Mazur, Eddie Mekka, M. Balamuralikrishna, Samira Wiley, Robert Goulet, Fefe Dobson, Roselyn Sánchez, Johnny Echols, Howard Morrison, Devon Bostick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1981.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1981 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 25, 1993. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1981
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,482 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,827 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2013
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1966 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 25, 1993 (-165)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes (July 11, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1962 – Deirdre Lovejoy, American actress; November 3, 1977 – Mcoy Fundales, Filipino singer-songwriter (Orange and Lemons and KENYO); October 5, 1975 – Kate Winslet, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141