Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1922. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,140 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,047 days or 32.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1954.
If a dog named Toklat - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toklat will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Toklat will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Robert Clarke
- 1928Steve Dodd
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey
- 1964Mark Curry
- 1968Jason Donovan
- 1970Paul Schrier
- 1972Daniel Casey
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1975Kate Magowan
- 1976Kōhei Murakami
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1563Robert Cecil, 1st Earl of Salisbury, English politician, Secretary of State for England (d. 1612)
- 1825John Hunt Morgan, American general (d. 1864)
- 1903Vasyl Velychkovsky, Ukrainian-Canadian bishop and martyr (d. 1973)
- 1933Charles Wilson, American lieutenant and politician (d. 2010)
- 1958Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Mongolia
- 1960Giorgos Lillikas, Cypriot politician, 8th Cypriot Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1966Greg Schiano, American football player and coach
- 1977Danielle Harris, American actress and director
- 1985Tanel Leok, Estonian motocross racer
- 1986Skream, English DJ and producer (Magnetic Man)
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Camila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193The Roman emperor Didius Julianus is assassinated.
- 1533Anne Boleyn is crowned Queen of England.
- 1535Combined forces loyal to Charles V attack and expel the Ottomans from Tunis during the Conquest of Tunis.
- 1779Benedict Arnold, a general in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is court-martialed for malfeasance.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 1960New Zealand’s first official television broadcast commences at 7.30 pm from Auckland.
- 1993Dobrinja mortar attack: Thirteen are killed and 133 wounded when Serb mortar shells are fired at a soccer game in Dobrinja, west of Sarajevo.
- 2009General Motors files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth largest United States bankruptcy in history.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyle MacLachlan, Hollie Smith, Michael Aldridge, Kirk Windstein, Zack Shada, Louis Prima, Josephine Veasey, Vilgot Sjöman, Maxine Nightingale, Benyamin Sueb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1922.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1922 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1924. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,140 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,047 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1920 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1924 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1910 – Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Danish actor (d. 1985); July 24, 1987 – Mara Wilson, American actress and playwright; November 3, 1938 – Akira Kobayashi, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834