Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1948. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,891 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,630 days or 23.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 877 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1980.
If a dog named Holi - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Holi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Holi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Raymond Souplex
- 1915John Randolph
- 1922Povel Ramel
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1950Gemma Craven
- 1964Mark Curry
- 1967Roger Sanchez
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio
- 1974Alanis Morissette
- 2004Miyu Honda
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1903Hans Vogt, Norwegian linguist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1925Dilia Díaz Cisneros, Venezuelan poet and educator
- 1948Michel Plasse, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1956Abdullah Çatlı, Turkish criminal (d. 1996)
- 1967Roger Sanchez, American DJ and producer
- 1968Susan Jones, Welsh politician
- 1970Karen Mulder, Dutch model and singer
- 1973Adam Garcia, Australian actor, singer, and dancer
- 1990Kennie Chopart, Danish footballer
- 2000Willow Shields, American actress
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660Mary Dyer is hanged for defying a law banning Quakers from the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1779Benedict Arnold, a general in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is court-martialed for malfeasance.
- 1855The American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua.
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1876Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1960New Zealand’s first official television broadcast commences at 7.30 pm from Auckland.
- 1962Adolf Eichmann is hanged in Israel.
- 1967Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles is released.
- 2009General Motors files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth largest United States bankruptcy in history.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Randall, Rosa Grünberg, Judy Davis, Latimore, Lionel Barrymore, Trenesha Biggers, Laura Schlessinger, Mark Waters, Osa Massen, Lisa Kudrow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1948.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1948 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1948
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,891 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,630 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 877
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1980
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1971 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1959 – Lance Kinsey, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter; June 25, 1991 – Kyousuke Hamao, Japanese actor and singer; October 16, 1928 – Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796