Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 161st day of the year 1985. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,387 days or 12.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2017.
If a dog named M&M - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 M&M will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like M&M will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1964Ben Daniels
- 1964Jimmy Chamberlin
- 1965Veronica Ferres
- 1974Dustin Lance Black
- 1981Jonathan Bennett
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1864Ninian Comper, Scottish architect (d. 1960)
- 1929Harald Juhnke, German actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1942Arthur Hamilton, Lord Hamilton, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1953Eileen Cooper, English painter and academic
- 1961Maxi Priest, English singer-songwriter
- 1965Joey Santiago, Filipino-American guitarist and songwriter (Pixies and The Martinis)
- 1965Veronica Ferres, German actress and producer
- 1979Svetlana Zakharova, Russian ballerina
- 1988Becki Ronen, American model, Miss Kansas 2009
- 1992Saulius Ambrulevičius, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jonathan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- 1838Myall Creek massacre: Twenty-eight Aboriginal Australians are murdered.
- 1878League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1947Saab produces its first automobile.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aed Carabao, Eiichi Ohtaki, Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, Daiki Arioka, Rose Byrne, Eddie Romero, Paola Quattrini, Sousuke Takaoka, Bobby Burgess, Louis Koo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,387 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 445
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2017
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1994 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-182)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (June 15, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1980 – Nadia Bjorlin, American actress and singer; November 4, 1979 – Jesse Camp, American television host, singer, and actor; August 5, 1965 – Scott William Winters, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054