Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 161st day of the year 1985. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,103 days or 11.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2017.
If a dog named Bueller - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bueller will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bueller will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter
- 1931João Gilberto
- 1937Luciana Paluzzi
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1962Gina Gershon
- 1968Stephen DeRosa
- 1970Mike Doughty
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1981Jonathan Bennett
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1924Friedrich L. Bauer, German mathematician, computer scientist, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1927Lin Yang-kang, Chinese politician, 29th Vice Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2013)
- 1940Augie Auer, American-New Zealand meteorologist (d. 2007)
- 1949Kevin Corcoran, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2015)
- 1968Derek Dooley, American football player and coach
- 1968The D.O.C., American rapper (Fila Fresh Crew)
- 1976James Moore, Canadian journalist and politician, 22nd Canadian Minister of Aboriginal Affairs
- 1985Gert Dorbek, Estonian basketball player
- 1989Mustapha Carayol, Gambian footballer
- 2002Belinda Mariano, Filipino actress
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329The Battle of Pelekanon results in a Byzantine defeat by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1596Willem Barents and Jacob van Heemskerk discover Bear Island.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1944World War II: Six hundred forty-two men, women and children are killed in the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre in France.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cher Lloyd, June Marlowe, Constance Marie, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Avraham Heffner, Ron Trent, Patty Griffin, Travis Willingham, Richard Schaal, David Kross.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,103 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 417
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1994 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-182)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (June 15, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1949 – Susan Gordon, American actress (d. 2011); November 11, 1951 – Marc Summers, American television host and producer; November 5, 1993 – Hideya Tawada, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906