Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,445 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Beef - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beef will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beef will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1988Rome Ramirez
- 1988Yui Aragaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1555Lodovico Zacconi, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1627)
- 1913Risë Stevens, American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1913Vince Lombardi, American football player, coach, and manager (d. 1970)
- 1915Nicholas Metropolis, American mathematician and physicist (d. 1999)
- 1930Charles Rangel, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1947Lalu Prasad Yadav, Indian politician, 20th Chief Minister of Bihar
- 1947Richard Palmer-James, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Supertramp)
- 1958Barry Adamson, English singer and bass player (Visage, Magazine, and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
- 1968Alois, Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein
- 1980Yhency Brazobán, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine Keener, Sam Milby, Anastacia, Mikko Kuustonen, Rosela Gjylbegu, Debi Derryberry, Sean Penn, John Payne, Lucy Bell, Steve Huison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1965 – Connie Nielsen, Danish-American actress; December 23, 1986 – Noël Wells, American actress; February 14, 1936 – Fanne Foxe, Argentinian-American stripper and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,263