Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,501 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Oma - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1988Rome Ramirez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1431Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (d. 1456)
- 1899Yasunari Kawabata, Japanese author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1972)
- 1917Joseph B. Wirthlin, American businessman and religious leader (d. 2008)
- 1920Shelly Manne, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 1984)
- 1931Kenneth Cameron, Baron Cameron of Lochbroom, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1959Magnum T.A., American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1970Pinky Webb, Filipino journalist
- 1974Tatiana Ignatieva, Belarusian tennis player
- 1982Jacques Freitag, South African high jumper
- 1982Vanessa Boslak, French pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Lockhart, Chumy Chúmez, Kitkat, Florence Mills, Mizuo Peck, Gary Cole, Chantal Goya, MacKenzie Mauzy, George Pettit, Kevin DuBrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1969 – Shawn Crahan, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Slipknot, To My Surprise, and Dirty Little Rabbits); July 26, 1959 – Kevin Spacey, American actor, singer, and producer; March 3, 1981 – Sung Yu-ri, German-South Korean singer and actress (Fin.K.L).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229