Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1961María Barranco
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1978Ujjwala Raut
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1832Lucy Pickens, American wife of Francis Wilkinson Pickens (d. 1899)
- 1915Magda Gabor, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1997)
- 1917Joseph B. Wirthlin, American businessman and religious leader (d. 2008)
- 1933Gene Wilder, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1944Alan Howarth, Baron Howarth of Newport, English politician, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- 1952Yekaterina Podkopayeva, Russian runner
- 1969Bryan Fogarty, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
- 1975Fjordman, Norwegian theorist and blogger
- 1981Kristo Tohver, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1986Sebastian Bayer, German long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amber Riley, Hong Seok-cheon, Teresa Lipowska, Grace Helbig, Eric Bana, Tim McCarver, Piper Reese, Ketty Lester, Ted Bessell, Lee Joon-gi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1955 – Billy Idol, English singer-songwriter and actor (Generation X and Chelsea); June 26, 1957 – Patty Smyth, American singer-songwriter (Scandal); August 22, 1955 – Gordon Liu, Chinese martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084