Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1899Yasunari Kawabata, Japanese author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1972)
- 1927Beryl Grey, English ballerina
- 1952Yekaterina Podkopayeva, Russian runner
- 1956Arthur Porter, Canadian physician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1963Bruce Kimball, American diver and coach
- 1964Jean Alesi, French race car driver
- 1969Peter Dinklage, American actor and producer
- 1971Vladimir Gaidamașciuc, Moldovan footballer
- 1977Geoff Ogilvy, Australian golfer
- 1986Shia LaBeouf, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morris Albert, Luci Christian, Alice Greczyn, François Truffaut, Lucinda Dryzek, Alan Jackson, Connie Kaldor, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Elaine Joyce, Anita Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1919 – Lex Barker, American actor (d. 1973); January 7, 1997 – Ayumi Ishida, Japanese singer (Morning Musume); September 25, 1965 – Anne Roumanoff, French actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158