Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1540Barnabe Googe, English poet and translator (d. 1594)
- 1655Antonio Cifrondi, Italian painter (d. 1730)
- 1919Suleiman Mousa, Jordanian historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1922Jean Sutherland Boggs, Peruvian-Canadian historian, academic, and civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau, American actress and author
- 1955Yuriy Sedykh, Ukrainian hammer thrower
- 1957Jamaaladeen Tacuma, American bass player and bandleader
- 1965Manuel Uribe, Mexican computer repairman, world’s heaviest man (d. 2014)
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
- 1988Claire Holt, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Favreau, Dylan Moran, Hyun Jyu-ni, Norm Grabowski, Melville Ruick, Alice Timander, Elizabeth Whitmere, Ben Kweller, Marsha Mason, Meisa Kuroki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1953 – Kathie Lee Gifford, American talk show host, singer, and actress; March 2, 1919 – Jennifer Jones, American actress (d. 2009); August 13, 1959 – Danny Bonaduce, American actor and wrestler.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128