Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1815Julia Margaret Cameron, Indian-Sri Lankan photographer (d. 1879)
- 1818Alexander Bain, Scottish philosopher and academic (d. 1903)
- 1879Roger Bresnahan, American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1912Keith R. Porter, Canadian-American biologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1936Chuck Adamson, American Television producer, screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008)
- 1937Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1939Jackie Stewart, Scottish race car driver and sportscaster
- 1977Ryan Dunn, American actor and stuntman (d. 2011)
- 1979Tõnu Endrekson, Estonian rower
- 1988Jesús Fernández Collado, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Theresa Randle, Robert Joy, Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Irini Merkouri, David Aaron Baker, Robert ten Brink, Lino Ventura, Frank Turner, Holland Taylor, Arrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1957 – Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer-songwriter and producer; March 10, 1979 – Danny Pudi, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; August 4, 1981 – Marques Houston, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (IMx).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005