Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 163rd day of the year 2008. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,749 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,583 days or 4.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 18, 2040.
If a dog named Beaucoup - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beaucoup will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beaucoup will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1867Charles Fabry, French physicist and academic (d. 1945)
- 1918Ruth Aarons, American table tennis player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1919Helen Tobias-Duesberg, Estonian-American pianist and composer (d. 2010)
- 1922Tom Cole, Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953)
- 1947Richard Palmer-James, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Supertramp)
- 1977Mami Higashiyama, Japanese actress and singer
- 1979Rino Nakasone Razalan, Japanese-American dancer and choreographer
- 1984Vágner Love, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Rome Ramirez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sublime with Rome)
- 1996Kaleo Kanahele, American volleyball player
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Stanley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Tavaré, Louise Redknapp, Al Jolson, Jürgen Ohlsen, Dave Keuning, Marsha Warfield, Andrew Stevens, Joel Houston, Vince Neil, Billy Laughlin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 2008.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 2008 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,749 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,583 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 161
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 2040
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major (June 14, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000); October 19, 1948 – Dave Mallow, American voice actor and screenwriter; August 10, 1981 – Manila Luzon, American drag queen performer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,072