Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,267 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Len Barry
- 1959John Linnell
- 1959Scott Thompson
- 1963Warwick Capper
- 1967Frances O'Connor
- 1968Manuel Blanc
- 1970Rick Hoffman
- 1972Sophie Lawrence
- 1977Richard Ayoade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1912Bill Cowley, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1929Jameel Jalibi, Pakistani linguist and academic
- 1930Jim Nabors, American actor and singer
- 1963Jerry Lynn, American wrestler
- 1963Johnny Hotbody, American wrestler
- 1963T. B. Joshua, Nigerian minister and television host
- 1981Jeremy Howard, American actor
- 1983Christine Sinclair, Canadian soccer player
- 1987Seyi Ajirotutu, American football player
- 1990David Worrall, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1898Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines’ independence from Spain.
- 1905The Servants of India Society was established in Pune, India by Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1943Holocaust: Germany liquidates the Jewish Ghetto in Brzeżany, Poland (now Berezhany, Ukraine). Around 1,180 Jews are led to the city’s old Jewish graveyard and shot.
- 1944American paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division secure the town of Carentan.
- 1978David Berkowitz, the “Son of Sam” killer in New York City, is sentenced to 365 years in prison for six killings.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 1994The Boeing 777, the world’s largest twinjet, makes its first flight.
- 1996In Philadelphia, a panel of federal judges blocks a law against indecency on the internet.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lea Massari, Scott Grimes, Dasha Kapustina, James Remar, Colleen Dewhurst, Johnny Kemp, Tommy Bolin, Douglas B. Green, Anita Morris, Dave Fleischer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 12, 1915.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1980 – Kim So-yeon, South Korean actress; December 26, 1972 – Shane Meadows, English actor, director, and producer; November 18, 1976 – Sage Francis, American rapper (Non-Prophets).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870