Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 165th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,140 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Paul Lynde
- 1940Bobby Freeman
- 1941Esther Ofarim
- 1951Stellan Skarsgård
- 1969Laura Kightlinger
- 1974Brande Roderick
- 1975Jeff Davis
- 1981Julie-Marie Parmentier
- 1986Ashley Olsen
- 1996Kodi Smit-McPhee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1893Alan Arnold Griffith, English engineer (d. 1963)
- 1894Leo Kanner, Ukrainian-American psychiatrist and physician (d. 1981)
- 1944David Curry, English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- 1963Audrey Niffenegger, American author and academic
- 1965Lisa Vidal, American actress
- 1977Erin Toughill, American mixed martial artist and boxer
- 1980Diego Mendieta, Paraguayan footballer (d. 2012)
- 1981Julie-Marie Parmentier, French actress
- 1986Kat Dennings, American actress
- 1989Daniel Mortimer, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740Georgia provincial governor James Oglethorpe begins an unsuccessful attempt to take Spanish Florida during the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1910The University of the Philippines College of Engineering is established. This unit of the university is said to be the largest degree granting unit in the Philippines.
- 1917World War I: The deadliest German air raid on London during World War I is carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries.
- 1944World War II: German combat elements - reinforced by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division - launch a counterattack on American forces near Carentan.
- 1952Catalina affair: A Swedish Douglas DC-3 is shot down by a Soviet MiG-15 fighter.
- 1955Mir mine, the first diamond mine in the USSR, is discovered.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1977Convicted Martin Luther King Jr. assassin James Earl Ray is recaptured after escaping from prison three days before.
- 1982Fahd becomes King of Saudi Arabia upon the death of his brother, Khalid.
- 2015A man opens fire at policemen outside the police headquarters in the Texas city of Dallas, while a bag containing a pipe bomb is also found. He was later shot dead by police.
View the complete list of historical events for June 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daria Werbowy, Debra Jo Rupp, apl.de.ap, Benjamin Schmideg, Agnetha Fältskog, Brendan Benson, Troy Shondell, Kevin Clash, Ivete Sangalo, Richard Boone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 13, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1980 – Agnes Obel, Danish singer-songwriter and pianist; January 19, 1937 – Giovanna Marini, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 13, 1950 – Terry Lester, American actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051