Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 167th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,480 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Trixy - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trixy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Trixy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jack Albertson
- 1934Bill Cobbs
- 1941Lamont Dozier
- 1947Tom Malone
- 1962Arnold Vosloo
- 1965Eirik Stubø
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1969MC Ren
- 1989Airi Toriyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1613John Cleveland, English poet and educator (d. 1658)
- 1813Otto Jahn, German archaeologist and philologist (d. 1869)
- 1885Erich Jacoby, Estonian-Polish architect (d. 1941)
- 1928Speedy Long, American lawyer and politician (d. 2006)
- 1942Eddie Levert, American singer-songwriter and producer (The O'Jays)
- 1963The Sandman, American wrestler
- 1972John Cho, South Korean-American actor
- 1981Ola Kvernberg, Norwegian violinist (Grand General)
- 1990John Newman, English singer-songwriter
- 1998Lauren Taylor, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Yazdegerd III ascends to the throne as king (shah) of the Persian Empire. He becomes the last ruler of the Sasanian dynasty (modern Iran).
- 1407Ming–Hồ War: Retired King Hồ Quý Ly and his son King Hồ Hán Thương of Hồ dynasty are captured by the Ming armies.
- 1746War of Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- 1795First Battle of Groix otherwise known as “Cornwallis’ Retreat”.
- 1858The Battle of Morar takes place during the Indian Mutiny.
- 1904Irish author James Joyce begins a relationship with Nora Barnacle and subsequently uses the date to set the actions for his novel Ulysses; this date is now traditionally called “Bloomsday”.
- 1915Foundation of the British Women’s Institute.
- 1933The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
- 2000Israel complies with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 22 years after its issuance, which calls on Israel to completely withdraw from Lebanon. Israel does so, except the disputed Shebaa farms.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eri Kitamura, Seu Jorge, Ben Garant, Chris Messina, Duane Martin, Max Grodénchik, Viola Davis, Kathy Griffin, Wallace Shawn, Chris Conley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 16, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1991 – Dylan O'Brien, American actor; October 24, 1964 – Rosana Arbelo, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 21, 1948 – Leo Sayer, English-Australian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246