Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1942. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,455 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,818 days or 26.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 23, 1974.
If a dog named Henson - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Henson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Henson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Frank Ashmore
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1957Jon Gries
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
- 1983Lee Ryan
- 1987Kendrick Lamar
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1910George Hees, Canadian football player and politician (d. 1996)
- 1922John Amis, English journalist and critic (d. 2013)
- 1930Brian Statham, English cricketer (d. 2000)
- 1951Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter
- 1955Bob Sauvé, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor
- 1983Connie Fisher, Irish-Welsh actress and singer
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Minimoni, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
- 1990Hansle Parchment, Jamaican hurdler
- 1997Sadie Robertson, American television personality
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clarence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1843The Wairau Affray, the first serious clash of arms between Māori and British settlers in the New Zealand Wars, takes place.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
- 1987With the death of the last individual of the species, the dusky seaside sparrow becomes extinct.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Travis Schuldt, Jeri Ryan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Andre Royo, Joe Zaso, Teresa Scanlan, Ranbir Kapoor, Camille Lou, Toma Ikuta, Ron Trent.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1942 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 8, 1958. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 168th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 130 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,455 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,818 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 23, 1974
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1946 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 8, 1958 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1927 – Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter; July 29, 1977 – Danger Mouse, American keyboard player, drummer, and producer (Gnarls Barkley, Broken Bells, and Danger Doom); February 20, 1975 – Brian Littrell, American singer-songwriter and actor (Backstreet Boys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901