Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1968. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,658 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,219 days or 17.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2000.
If a dog named Gromet - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gromet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gromet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jane Russell
- 1934Maggie Jones
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1954Robert Pastorelli
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1966Gretchen Carlson
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1983Marlon Davis
- 1985Lana Del Rey
- 2001Eleanor Worthington Cox
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1763Pierre Paul Royer-Collard, French philosopher and academic (d. 1845)
- 1915Wilhelm Gliese, German soldier and astronomer (d. 1993)
- 1939Rubén Berríos, Puerto Rican lawyer and politician
- 1946Per Eklund, Swedish race car driver
- 1951Mona-Lisa Pursiainen, Finnish sprinter (d. 2000)
- 1951Terence Etherton, English lawyer and judge
- 1957Mark Brzezicki, English drummer (Big Country, The Cult, Ultravox, and Procol Harum)
- 1958Gennady Padalka, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1985Sentayehu Ejigu, Ethiopian runner
- 1987Sergei Lashchenko, Ukrainian kick-boxer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848In the Wallachian Revolution, Ion Heliade Rădulescu and Christian Tell issue the Proclamation of Islaz and create a new republican government.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1964Three civil rights workers, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, are murdered in Neshoba County, Mississippi, United States, by members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: April Ashley, Defne Joy Foster, Miyuki Imori, David Langton, Agnetha Fältskog, Iván Petrovich, Virginia Pearson, Abbas Kiarostami, Jacques Brel, Phyllis Diller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 18, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -233. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 335 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,658 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 632
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2000
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 18, 1988 (-233)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (June 22, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1950 – Chris Norman, English singer-songwriter (Smokie); July 30, 1969 – Simon Baker, Australian actor, director, and producer; December 25, 1971 – Dido, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,183