Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1968. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,774 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,258 days or 17.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2000.
If a dog named Gastone - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gastone will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gastone will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Irving Fein
- 1921Jane Russell
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1940Mariette Hartley
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1954Robert Pastorelli
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1983Sigi Wimala
- 1985Lana Del Rey
- 1992Max Schneider
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1528Maria of Austria, Holy Roman Empress (d. 1603)
- 1736Enoch Poor, American general (d. 1780)
- 1786Charles Edward Horn, English singer-songwriter (d. 1849)
- 1932O. C. Smith, American singer (d. 2001)
- 1935Françoise Sagan, French author and playwright (d. 2004)
- 1943Eumir Deodato, Brazilian pianist, composer, and producer
- 1947Meredith Baxter, American actress and producer
- 1978Luke Kirby, Canadian actor
- 1980Michael Crocker, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1989Finn Atkins, English actress
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Derek’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1749Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1788New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution of the United States and is admitted as the ninth state in the United States.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Roberts, Asia Nitollano, Marie Champmeslé, Lisa Wilcox, Benjamin Zephaniah, PMD, Frank Perry, Peter Singer, Alex Kapranos, Shane Feldman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 18, 1988. Your score is -233. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,774 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,258 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 636
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2000
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 18, 1988 (-233)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (June 22, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1964 – Ben Daniels, English actor; July 19, 1947 – Brian May, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Queen and Smile); January 1, 1988 – Ghazala Javed, Pakistani singer and dancer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,068