Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1979. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,298 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,099 days or 13.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 2011.
If a dog named Lemieux - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lemieux will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lemieux will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Helene Costello
- 1935Monte Markham
- 1940Enn Klooren
- 1940Mariette Hartley
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1967Carrie Preston
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1979Chris Pratt
- 1992Max Schneider
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1710James Short, Scottish-English mathematician and optician (d. 1768)
- 1774Daniel D. Tompkins, American lawyer and politician, 6th Vice President of the United States (d. 1825)
- 1884Claude Auchinleck, English field marshal (d. 1981)
- 1890Frank S. Land, American businessman, founded DeMolay International (d. 1959)
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami, Iranian actor
- 1952Kōichi Mashimo, Japanese director and screenwriter
- 1960Kevin Harlan, American sportscaster
- 1965Yang Liwei, Chinese general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1971Anette Olzon, Swedish singer (Nightwish and Alyson Avenue)
- 1987Pablo Barrera, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Execution of 27 Czech noblemen on the Old Town Square in Prague as a consequence of the Battle of White Mountain.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1919Admiral Ludwig von Reuter scuttles the German fleet in Scapa Flow, Orkney. The nine sailors killed are the last casualties of World War I.
- 1942World War II: Tobruk falls to Italian and German forces.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1964Three civil rights workers, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, are murdered in Neshoba County, Mississippi, United States, by members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- 2004SpaceShipOne becomes the first privately funded spaceplane to achieve spaceflight.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryohei Suzuki, Vanessa Amorosi, Zoe Naylor, Rhian Sugden, John Witherspoon, Régine Crespin, Robert Elliott, Narumi Tsunoda, Bill Walsh, Daisy Turner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1994. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,298 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,099 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 518
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2011
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1976 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1994 (-125)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer (June 23, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1982 – Quinn Allman, American guitarist and producer (The Used); October 9, 1976 – Sam Riegel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; June 17, 1915 – David "Stringbean" Akeman, American singer and banjo player (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135