Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1993 was a Tuesday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,074 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 28, 2025.
If a dog named Marina - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Mike Todd
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1944Peter Asher
- 1950Sharon Maughan
- 1958Bruce Campbell
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1962Bobby Gillespie
- 1962Stephen Chow
- 1966Emmanuelle Seigner
- 1981Chris Urbanowicz
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1680Ebenezer Erskine, Scottish minister and theologian (d. 1754)
- 1884James Rector, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1949)
- 1896Leonard W. Murray, Canadian admiral (d. 1971)
- 1910Peter Pears, English tenor and actor (d. 1986)
- 1933Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007)
- 1946Eliades Ochoa, Cuban singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Cuarteto Patria)
- 1946Linda Bond, Canadian 19th General of The Salvation Army
- 1971Kambri Crews, American blogger and author
- 1990Quinton Coples, American football player
- 1993Ingmar Lazar, French pianist
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1897British colonial officers Charles Walter Rand and Lt. Charles Egerton Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Mahadeo Vinayak Ranade, who are later caught and hanged.
- 1898Spanish–American War: United States Marines land in Cuba.
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1941The June Uprising in Lithuania begins.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1942Pledge of Allegiance formally adopted by Congress
- 1986The controversial Hand of God goal by Diego Maradona in the quarter-finals of the 1986 FIFA World Cup match between Argentina and England. This was later followed by the Goal of the Century also by Maradona. Argentina would win 2–1 and go on to win the world cup.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jess Willard, Charles Guggenheim, Inna, Peter Bogdanovich, Rocío Dúrcal, Jan Hoag, Patrick Tang, Ben Browder, Ahmed Ahmed, Kim Tae-hee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 22, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 11, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1945 – Paule Baillargeon, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter; August 21, 1967 – B. D. Foxmoor, Greek rapper and producer (Active Member); May 26, 1999 – Kerry Ingram, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,507