Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 175th day of the year 1964. It was the 25th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,907 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,969 days or 19.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 1, 1996.
If a dog named Shuba - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shuba will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shuba will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Art Modell
- 1937Niki Sullivan
- 1948Myles Goodwyn
- 1960Donald Harrison
- 1966Chico DeBarge
- 1983Jason Berrent
- 1983Miles Fisher
- 1985Laarni Lozada
- 1988Chet Faker
- 1989Ayana Taketatsu
View the complete list of June 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1898Karl Weinbacher, German war criminal (d. 1946)
- 1913William P. Rogers, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 55th United States Secretary of State (d. 2001)
- 1942Martin Rees, Baron Rees of Ludlow, English cosmologist and astrophysicist
- 1951Angelo Falcón, Puerto Rican-American political scientist and academic, founded the National Institute for Latino Policy
- 1957Frances McDormand, American actress and producer
- 1963Wesley Warren, Jr., American elephantiasis victim (d. 2014)
- 1971Fred Ewanuick, Canadian actor and producer
- 1972Ron Corning, American journalist
- 1992Luiza Galiulina, Uzbekistani gymnast
- 2004Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of June 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tony’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1611The mutinous crew of Henry Hudson’s fourth voyage sets Henry, his son and seven loyal crew members adrift in an open boat in what is now Hudson Bay; they are never heard from again.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Landeshut: Austria defeats Prussia.
- 1812War of 1812: Great Britain revokes the restrictions on American commerce, thus eliminating one of the chief reasons for going to war.
- 1913Second Balkan War: The Greeks defeat the Bulgarians in the Battle of Doiran.
- 1917In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- 1946The 1946 Vancouver Island earthquake strikes Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1947The United States Senate follows the United States House of Representatives in overriding U.S. President Harry Truman’s veto of the Taft–Hartley Act.
- 1969Warren E. Burger is sworn in as Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court by retiring Chief Justice Earl Warren.
- 1972Title IX of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1964 is amended to prohibit sexual discrimination to any educational program receiving federal funds.
- 2012Ashton Eaton breaks the decathlon world record at the United States Olympic Trials.
View the complete list of June 23 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eamon, Donna Fargo, Mikuni Shimokawa, Risako Sugaya, Ivar Kants, Milenko Zablaćanski, Shirley Knight, Jennifer Garner, Nat King Cole, Alan Best.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 23, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A World Without Love by Peter and Gordon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 23, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 1964
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 25th Tuesday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,907 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,969 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 708
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 1, 1996
- Age in dog years: 310 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1952 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (-192)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: A World Without Love by Peter and Gordon (June 27, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VI.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1993 – Yua Shinkawa, Japanese actress and model; May 9, 1939 – Pierre Desproges, French journalist and actor (d. 1988); September 30, 1905 – Michael Powell, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132