Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1927 was a Monday and it was the 178th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907John McIntire
- 1925Doc Pomus
- 1963Inva Mula
- 1968Pascale Bussières
- 1971Yancey Arias
- 1972Dawud Wharnsby
- 1974Christian Kane
- 1986Antoine Dodson
- 1987Ed Westwick
- 1989Matthew Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1850Jørgen Pedersen Gram, Danish mathematician and academic (d. 1919)
- 1901Merle Tuve, American geophysicist and academic (d. 1982)
- 1928Rudy Perpich, American dentist and politician, 34th Governor of Minnesota (d. 1995)
- 1941James P. Hogan, English-Irish author (d. 2010)
- 1944Patrick Sercu, Belgian cyclist
- 1949Vera Wang, American fashion designer
- 1953Alice McDermott, American author and academic
- 1970Lore Sjöberg, American blogger and author
- 1971Jo Frost, English nanny, television host, and author
- 1972Dawud Wharnsby, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 27.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556The thirteen Stratford Martyrs are burned at the stake near London for their Protestant beliefs.
- 1759General James Wolfe begins the siege of Quebec.
- 1806British forces take Buenos Aires during the first British invasions of the River Plate.
- 1844Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, and his brother Hyrum Smith, are killed by a mob at the Carthage, Illinois jail.
- 1927Prime Minister of Japan Tanaka Giichi leads a conference to discuss Japan’s plans for China; later, a document detailing these plans, the “Tanaka Memorial” is leaked, although it is now considered a forgery.
- 1941Romanian governmental forces, allies of Nazi Germany, launch one of the most violent pogroms in Jewish history in the city of Iași, (Romania), resulting in the murder of at least 13,266 Jews.
- 1954The Obninsk Nuclear Power Plant, the Soviet Union’s first nuclear power station, opens in Obninsk, near Moscow.
- 1973The President of Uruguay Juan María Bordaberry dissolves Parliament and establishes a dictatorship.
- 1976Air France Flight 139 (Tel Aviv-Athens-Paris) is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda.
- 1980Italian Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 mysteriously explodes in mid air while en route from Bologna to Palermo, killing all 81 on board. Also known in Italy as the Ustica disaster
View the complete list of historical events for June 27.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Mastroianni, Tebogo Jacko Magubane, Taylor Swift, Viktoria Petryk, Bobby Womack, Linlin, Ahmed Zaki, Chico Buarque, Eirik Stubø, James Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 27, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1946 – Charlotte Rampling, English actress; May 25, 1970 – Lindsay Greenbush, American actress; August 17, 1978 – Jelena Karleuša, Serbian singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150