Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1978 was a Tuesday and it was the 178th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,244 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907John McIntire
- 1909Billy Curtis
- 1939R. D. Burman
- 1943Kjersti Døvigen
- 1962Michael Ball
- 1976Leigh Nash
- 1979Benjamin Speed
- 1982Polo Ravales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1040Ladislaus I of Hungary (d. 1095)
- 1872Paul Laurence Dunbar, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1906)
- 1885Guilhermina Suggia, Portuguese cellist (d. 1950)
- 1936Lucille Clifton, American author and poet (d. 2010)
- 1942Frank Mills, Canadian pianist and composer
- 1943Kjersti Døvigen, Norwegian-English actress
- 1958Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels)
- 1980Kevin Pietersen, South African-English cricketer
- 1986Antoine Dodson, American singer
- 1986Evgeniya Belyakova, Russian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1743War of the Austrian Succession: In the Battle of Dettingen, George II becomes the last British monarch to participate in battle.
- 1759General James Wolfe begins the siege of Quebec.
- 1806British forces take Buenos Aires during the first British invasions of the River Plate.
- 1895The inaugural run of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s Royal Blue from Washington, D.C., to New York City, the first U.S. passenger train to use electric locomotives.
- 1905Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.
- 1957Hurricane Audrey makes landfall near the Texas–Louisiana border, killing over 400 people, mainly in and around Cameron, Louisiana.
- 1974U.S. president Richard Nixon visits the Soviet Union.
- 1980Italian Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 mysteriously explodes in mid air while en route from Bologna to Palermo, killing all 81 on board. Also known in Italy as the Ustica disaster
- 1985U.S. Route 66 is officially removed from the United States Highway System.
- 1988Gare de Lyon rail accident In Paris a train collides with a stationary train killing 56 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 27.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bone Crusher, John Kerr, Voula Zouboulaki, Don Walser, Trevor McNevan, Nimal Mendis, Kyal Marsh, Damian Lewis, Jared Harris, John Saxon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 27, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 2001 – David Mazouz, American actor; October 12, 1903 – Josephine Hutchinson, American actress (d. 1998); May 31, 1955 – Susie Essman, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074