Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 178th day of the year 2003. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,221 days or 6.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 5, 2035.
If a dog named Namiah - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Namiah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Namiah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Bob Keeshan
- 1962Michael Ball
- 1966J. J. Abrams
- 1982Takeru Shibaki
- 1986Drake Bell
- 1989Bruna Tenório
- 1989Matthew Lewis
- 1996Tanay Chheda
View the complete list of June 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1915John Alexander Moore, American zoologist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1932Eddie Kasko, American baseball player and manager
- 1939Neil Hawke, Australian cricker and footballer (d. 2000)
- 1941James P. Hogan, English-Irish author (d. 2010)
- 1963Paul Roos, Australian footballer and coach
- 1964Chuck Person, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Julie Ordon, Swiss model and actress
- 1984Khloé Kardashian, American model, businesswoman, and radio host
- 1986Drake Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1996Tanay Chheda, Indian actor, poet, and author
View the complete list of June 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1743War of the Austrian Succession: In the Battle of Dettingen, George II becomes the last British monarch to participate in battle.
- 1806British forces take Buenos Aires during the first British invasions of the River Plate.
- 1941Romanian governmental forces, allies of Nazi Germany, launch one of the most violent pogroms in Jewish history in the city of Iași, (Romania), resulting in the murder of at least 13,266 Jews.
- 1950The United States decides to send troops to fight in the Korean War.
- 1952Guatemala passes Decree 900, ordering the redistribution of uncultivated land.
- 1954The 1954 FIFA World Cup quarterfinal match between Hungary and Brazil, highly anticipated to be exciting, instead turns violent, with three players ejected and further fighting continuing after the game.
- 1957Hurricane Audrey makes landfall near the Texas–Louisiana border, killing over 400 people, mainly in and around Cameron, Louisiana.
- 1973The President of Uruguay Juan María Bordaberry dissolves Parliament and establishes a dictatorship.
- 1980Italian Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 mysteriously explodes in mid air while en route from Bologna to Palermo, killing all 81 on board. Also known in Italy as the Ustica disaster
- 2013NASA launches the Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph, a space probe to observe the Sun.
View the complete list of June 27 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Trentini, John Aylward, Shota Shimizu, Andrée Lachapelle, Sayumi Michishige, Émile Genest, Edward Binns, Kathy Baker, Martin Gore, Meredith Henderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 27, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1988. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is the Night by Clay Aiken as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 27th June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 27, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 178th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,221 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 226
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 5, 2035
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1997 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1988 (-175)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: This Is the Night by Clay Aiken (June 28, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1970 – Alexander Armstrong, English comedian and actor; August 10, 1931 – Tom Laughlin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); February 12, 1965 – Christine Elise, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087