Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 1985. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,097 days or 11.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 2017.
If a dog named Nuzzle - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nuzzle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nuzzle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Anthony Mann
- 1940Mark Spoelstra
- 1943Eddie Rambeau
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1962Julianne Regan
- 1964Mark Waters
- 1974Tony Rock
- 1979Allari Naresh
- 1982Willam Belli
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1938Billy Mills, American runner
- 1938Mirko Novosel, Croatian basketball coach, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame 2007
- 1943Ahmed Sofa, Bangladeshi author, poet, and critic (d. 2001)
- 1959Sakis Tsiolis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1972James Martin, English chef and journalist
- 1975James Bannatyne, New Zealand footballer
- 1978Ben Cousins, Australian footballer
- 1981Barbora Špotáková, Czech javelin thrower
- 1983Katherine Ryan, Canadian-English actress
- 1986Nicola Pozzi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, is defeated and killed in Rome by troops of the usurper Magnentius.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1959A United States Air Force F-100 Super Sabre from Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, crashes into a nearby elementary school, killing 11 students plus six residents from the local neighborhood.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
- 1971Ohio ratifies the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, reducing the voting age to 18, thereby putting the amendment into effect.
- 201319 firefighters die controlling a wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyler Ward, Gianna Nannini, M. S. Viswanathan, Edie Sedgwick, Allan Hyde, Steve Miller, Jo Dee Messina, Nick Frost, Dominic West, Mark Gordon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 16, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,097 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 417
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2017
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 16, 2004 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1992 (-146)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Sussudio by Phil Collins (July 6, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1938 – Ronnie Self, American singer-songwriter (d. 1981); August 6, 1920 – Selma Diamond, Canadian-American actress and screenwriter (d. 1985); February 7, 1955 – Miguel Ferrer, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,779