Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 1985. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,223 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,074 days or 11.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 414 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 2017.
If a dog named Fancie - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fancie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fancie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lena Horne
- 1943Eddie Rambeau
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1961Clive Nolan
- 1966Wendy Davis
- 1981Malene Espensen
- 1982Willam Belli
- 1983Cheryl Cole
- 1986Hugh Sheridan
- 1991David Witts
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1891Man Mountain Dean, American wrestler and sergeant (d. 1953)
- 1957Rich Vos, American comedian and radio host
- 1966Wendy Davis, American actress and producer
- 1978Ben Cousins, Australian footballer
- 1979Sylvain Chavanel, French cyclist
- 1981Matt Kirk, Canadian football player
- 1982Mitch Maier, American baseball player
- 1985Cody Rhodes, American wrestler and actor
- 1985Fabiana Vallejos, Argentinian footballer
- 1991Kaho, Japanese actress
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1805The U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
- 1859French acrobat Charles Blondin crosses Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1886The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- 1906The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- 1917World War I: Greece declares war on the Central Powers.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
- 1972The first leap second is added to the UTC time system.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Grimm, Pauline, Karolina Gočeva, Louis Garrel, Jacqueline Hill, Russell T Davies, Iris DeMent, Ellen DeGeneres, Kirsty-Leigh Porter, Scott La Rock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1985.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 16, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,223 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 414
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 16, 2004 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1992 (-146)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Sussudio by Phil Collins (July 6, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1944 – Pascal Danel, French singer-songwriter; May 28, 1931 – Carroll Baker, American actress; June 21, 1952 – Judith Bingham, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859