Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,044 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Knopa - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knopa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Knopa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1936Dave Van Ronk
- 1943Florence Ballard
- 1968Phil Anselmo
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1982Andy Knowles
- 1983Katherine Ryan
- 1984Fantasia Barrino
- 1985Cody Rhodes
- 1991David Witts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1944Guy Mardel, French singer
- 1948Vilen Künnapu, Estonian architect and academic
- 1949Uwe Kliemann, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1956Volker Beck, German hurdler and coach
- 1959Sakis Tsiolis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1962Anelia Nuneva, Bulgarian sprinter
- 1981Ben Utecht, American football player
- 1982Andy Knowles, English drummer and producer (Franz Ferdinand and Skuta)
- 1986Nicola Pozzi, Italian footballer
- 1989Steffen Liebig, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1559King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel, comte de Montgomery.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1892The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meryem Uzerli, John Pleshette, Mich Dulce, Ted King, David Fury, Nancy Olson, Biz Markie, Shraddha Das, Albert Hall, Barry Sonnenfeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 30, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1942 – Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009); April 11, 1934 – Ron Pember, English actor, director and playwright; November 2, 1963 – David Westhead, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164