Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Henning Carlsen
- 1932John Drew Barrymore
- 1937Freddy Fender
- 1945Gordon Waller
- 1950Dagmar Krause
- 1953Jimmy McCulloch
- 1964Sean Pertwee
- 1971James Callis
- 1989Eldar Gasimov
- 1991Jordan Hinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1801James Pennethorne, English architect, designed Victoria Park (d. 1871)
- 1877Heinrich Otto Wieland, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1939Denis de Belleval, Canadian civil servant and politician
- 1943Sandra Haynie, American golfer
- 1951Melanie Phillips, English journalist and author
- 1972Rob Huebel, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Jacob Sahaya Kumar Aruni, Indian chef (d. 2012)
- 1977Quinten Hann, Australian snooker player
- 1985Lukas Podolski, German footballer
- 1989Federico Erba, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1039Henry III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1859Italian Independence wars: In the Battle of Magenta, the French army, under Louis-Napoleon, defeat the Austrian army.
- 1878Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- 1944World War II: Rome falls to the Allies, the first Axis capital to fall.
- 1974During Ten Cent Beer Night, inebriated Cleveland Indians fans start a riot, causing the game to be forfeited to the Texas Rangers.
- 1989Solidarity’s victory in the first (somewhat) free parliamentary elections in post-war Poland sparks off a succession of peaceful anti-communist revolutions in Eastern Europe, leads to the creation of the so-called Contract Sejm and begins the Autumn of Nations.
- 1989Ufa train disaster: A natural gas explosion near Ufa, Russia, kills 575 as two trains passing each other throw sparks near a leaky pipeline.
- 1996The first flight of Ariane 5 explodes after roughly 37 seconds. It was a Cluster mission.
- 1998Terry Nichols is sentenced to life in prison for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2001Gyanendra, the last King of Nepal, ascends to the throne after the massacre in the Royal Palace.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Watts, Doug Wimbish, Olivia Tennet, Zena Grey, Alex Naumik, Marina Kuroki, Derek Shulman, Doc Cheatham, Tony Sirico, Richard Beckinsale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 4, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1961 – Tim Meadows, American actor and screenwriter; April 16, 1918 – Spike Milligan, Irish actor, singer, screenwriter, and author (d. 2002); October 12, 1928 – Rangel Valchanov, Bulgarian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145