Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 157th day of the year 1990. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,651 days or 9.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 12, 2022.
If a dog named Pinkie - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pinkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pinkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Sam Simon
- 1955Sandra Bernhard
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1965Cam Neely
- 1978Mariana Popova
- 1981Johnny Pacar
- 1987Daniel Logan
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1296Władysław of Legnica (d. 1352)
- 1913Carlo L. Golino, Italian-American author, critic, and academic (d. 1991)
- 1934Albert II of Belgium
- 1940Kumar Bhattacharyya, Baron Bhattacharyya, Indian-English engineer and academic
- 1959David Schultz, American wrestler (d. 1996)
- 1965Megumi Ogata, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1972Cristina Scabbia, Italian singer-songwriter (Lacuna Coil)
- 1973Patrick Rothfuss, American author and academic
- 1985Sebastian Larsson, Swedish footballer
- 1988Ryan Brathwaite, Barbadian hurdler
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caroline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire, is crowned.
- 1762Seven Years’ War: British forces begin a siege of Havana, Cuba, and temporarily capture the city in the Battle of Havana.
- 1832The June Rebellion in Paris is put down by the National Guard.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1909French troops capture Abéché (in modern-day Chad) and install a puppet sultan in the Ouaddai Empire.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1933The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States.
- 1964Under a temporary order, the rocket launches at Cuxhaven, Germany are terminated. They never resume.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
- 1993Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carole Landis, Paul Gleason, Georgia Henshaw, Vinessa Antoine, Tom Meighan, Harish Raghavendra, Gaspard Ulliel, Giorgos Zographos, Yoshitaka Tamba, Joan Severance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1990 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 19, 1981. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1990
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,651 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 371
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 2022
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1965 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 19, 1981 (-150)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Hold On by Wilson Phillips (June 9, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VI.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1967 – Frankie Lam, Hong Kong actor; May 7, 1975 – Martina Topley-Bird, English singer-songwriter; August 13, 1951 – Dan Fogelberg, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950