Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 159th day of the year 1979. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,392 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,131 days or 14.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 522 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 2011.
If a dog named Av - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Av will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Av will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1936James Darren
- 1940Nancy Sinatra
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1897John G. Bennett, English mathematician and technologist (d. 1974)
- 1919John R. Deane, Jr., American general (d. 2013)
- 1923Karel Goeyvaerts, Belgian composer (d. 1993)
- 1942Chuck Negron, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1949Emanuel Ax, Polish-American pianist and educator
- 1970Kwame Kilpatrick, American educator and politician, 68th Mayor of Detroit
- 1978Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, dancer, and producer (Sechs Kies)
- 1981Sara Watkins, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (Nickel Creek, The Decemberists, and Works Progress Administration)
- 1983Gaines Adams, American football player (d. 2010)
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sheri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese imperial submarines I-21 and I-24 shell the Australian cities of Sydney and Newcastle.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diego Luna, Cliff Curtis, Shin Dongho, Gemini Ganesan, Mallu Magalhães, Lída Baarová, Lisa Ben, Bobbie Eakes, Barry Manilow, Jeffrey Donovan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1979.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 12, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1988. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love You Inside Out by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,392 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 522
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 2011
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 12, 1997 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1988 (-119)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Love You Inside Out by Bee Gees (June 9, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1928 – Bobby Day, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Hollywood Flames and Bob & Earl) (d. 1990); November 9, 1974 – Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress; March 15, 1973 – Lee Jung-jae, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078