Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,023 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1936James Darren
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1981Ai Nonaka
- 1981Alex Band
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1901Salustiano Sanchez, Spanish-American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1923Karel Goeyvaerts, Belgian composer (d. 1993)
- 1924Kenneth Waltz, American political scientist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1942Doug Mountjoy, Welsh snooker player
- 1947Sara Paretsky, American author
- 1949Emanuel Ax, Polish-American pianist and educator
- 1953Billy Hayes, English union leader
- 1953Olav Stedje, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1954Sergei Storchak, Ukrainian-Russian politician
- 1970Troy Vincent, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Hale, Juri Miyazawa, Craig Charles, Jimi Jamison, Jack Good, Georgina Hale, Clare Grogan, Regis Toomey, Mark Mothersbaugh, Sam Watters.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 8, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1940 – Josephine Barstow, English soprano and actress; June 12, 1963 – Warwick Capper, Australian footballer, coach, and actor; May 19, 1966 – Polly Walker, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959