Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Edmundo Rivero
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1936James Darren
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1954Greg Ginn
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1971Mark Feuerstein
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1981Sara Watkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1921Olga Nardone, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1923Malcolm Boyd, American priest and author (d. 2015)
- 1933Joan Rivers, American comedian, actress, and television host (d. 2014)
- 1940Arthur Elgort, American photographer
- 1956Udo Bullmann, German politician
- 1958Louise Richardson, Irish political scientist and academic
- 1960Mick Hucknall, English singer-songwriter (Simply Red and Faces)
- 1963Katy Garbi, Greek singer, actress, and producer
- 1979Adine Wilson, New Zealand netball player
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zhou Bichang, Wilhelm von Homburg, Sasha, John Berry, Christina Cox, Ray Thomas, Lee Ritenour, Aiza Seguerra, Jeff Tweedy, Mike Oldfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 8, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1947 – Wayne Allwine, American voice actor and singer (d. 2009); December 11, 1979 – Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 7, 1965 – Jean-Pierre Barda, French-Swedish singer and actor (Army of Lovers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,007