Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 159th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,084 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Robert Preston
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1962Kristine W
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1981Ai Nonaka
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1625Giovanni Domenico Cassini, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1712)
- 1917Byron White, American football player and judge (d. 2002)
- 1937Gillian Clarke, Welsh poet and playwright
- 1955Tim Berners-Lee, English-American computer scientist and engineer, invented the World Wide Web
- 1962Andreas Keim, German footballer
- 1968Rob Ray, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1974Maxim Gaudette, Canadian actor
- 1980Gustavo Manduca, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Patrick Kaleta, American ice hockey player
- 1989Mitchell Schwartz, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese imperial submarines I-21 and I-24 shell the Australian cities of Sydney and Newcastle.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Schneider, Françoise Loranger, Meg Ryan, Tovah Feldshuh, Pippa Bennett-Warner, Chen Hao, Wilhelm von Homburg, Elaine Hammerstein, Eileen Fulton, Riho Takada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 8, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1968 – Mark McGuinn, American singer-songwriter; March 4, 1951 – Chris Rea, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 3, 1975 – Mickey Avalon, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169