Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1929. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,823 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,941 days or 29.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1960.
If a dog named Snapples - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snapples will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Snapples will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1965Wallace Langham
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1989Anton Yelchin
- 1989Shin Soohyun
- 1991Nao Tōyama
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1903Lawrence Welk, American accordion player and bandleader (d. 1992)
- 1939Gerard Sithunywa Ndlovu, South African bishop (d. 2013)
- 1948George Kooymans, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (Golden Earring)
- 1950Bobby McFerrin, American singer-songwriter, producer, and conductor
- 1950Jerry Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Andres Metspalu, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1964Emma Chambers, English actress
- 1971Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer
- 1993Demi Harman, Australian actress
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rufus Sewell, Manu Chao, Anne-Marie Duff, Ty Simpkins, Crystal Gayle, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Jackie Shroff, Mekhi Phifer, Edward Gordon Craig, Anton Maiden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1929.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,823 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,941 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1960
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1921 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1940 – Jill St. John, American actress; July 26, 1957 – Hart Hanson, American screenwriter and producer; August 3, 1963 – James Hetfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Leather Charm).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809