Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1942. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,102 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,367 days or 25.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 951 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1973.
If a dog named Terry - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Terry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Terry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1969Terrence Howard
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1989Daniella Kertesz
- 1990Janna Dominguez
- 1990Reiley McClendon
- 1992KZ Tandingan
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1872Siegfried Flesch, Austrian fencer (d. 1939)
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1925Rodney Wilkes, Trinidadian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1940Alberto Cortez, Argentinian-Spanish singer-songwriter
- 1946Mark Metcalf, American actor and producer
- 1946Patty Waters, American singer
- 1965Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond)
- 1967John Barrowman, Scottish-American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1979Elton Brand, American basketball player
- 1983Adil Mezgour, Moroccan-Italian footballer
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1641Guaraní forces living in the Jesuit reductions defeat bandeirantes loyal to the Portuguese Empire at the Battle of Mbororé in present-day Panambí, Argentina.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 2006Michelle Bachelet is inaugurated as first female president of Chile.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Molina, Mike Farrell, Claude Nougaro, Ji Jin-hee, Kevin Spacey, Tom Bosley, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Major Lance, Carlene Aguilar, Emily Saliers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1942.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,102 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,367 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 951
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1956 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1948 – Matthew Corbett, English actor, puppeteer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1976 – Bizzy Bone, American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and Bone Brothers); May 23, 1947 – Ann Hui, Hong Kong actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,641