Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1942. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,465 days or 25.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 961 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1973.
If a dog named Tuca - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tuca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873David Horsley
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1952Susan Richardson
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1957Cheryl Lynn
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1920Nicolaas Bloembergen, Dutch-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1929Timothy Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1934Sam Donaldson, American journalist
- 1947Tristan Murail, French composer and educator
- 1951Andres Metspalu, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1964Emma Chambers, English actress
- 1979Elton Brand, American basketball player
- 1979Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives)
- 1985Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Australian footballer
- 1985Viktorija Žemaitytė, Lithuanian heptathlete
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melody’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1946Rudolf Höss, the first commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, is captured by British troops.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: June Whitfield, Lacey Turner, Tim Minchin, Lilyan Tashman, David Nunn, Sophia Myles, Cris Judd, Delaney Bramlett, Khalil Ullah Khan, Lucy Punch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1942.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1956. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,465 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 961
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1956 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1988 – Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone); June 13, 1983 – Sarah Schaub, American actress; December 13, 1959 – Johnny Whitaker, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990