Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1942. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,033 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,344 days or 25.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 17, 1973.
If a dog named Sheep - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheep will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sheep will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1937Carlos Larrañaga
- 1957Cheryl Lynn
- 1963Alex Kingston
- 1965Andy Sturmer
- 1969Terrence Howard
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1979Benji Madden
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1819Henry Tate, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Tate & Lyle (d. 1899)
- 1876Carl Ruggles, American pianist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1903Lawrence Welk, American accordion player and bandleader (d. 1992)
- 1923Louise Brough, American tennis player (d. 2014)
- 1927Josep Maria Subirachs, Spanish sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1971Martin Ručinský, Czech ice hockey player
- 1973Martin Hiden, Austrian footballer and coach
- 1988Canserbero, Venezuelan rapper (d. 2015)
- 1989Daniella Kertesz, Israeli actress
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1387Battle of Castagnaro: English condottiero Sir John Hawkwood leads Padova to victory in a factional clash with Verona.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2007Georgia claims Russian helicopters attacked the Kodori Valley in Abkhazia, an accusation that Russia categorically denies later.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zdzisława Donat, Karen Maruyama, Nanami Sakuraba, Joyce Giraud, Lenny Kuhr, Rob Reiner, Charlie Wilson, Don Was, Florence Griffith Joyner, Dorothy Gibson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1942.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 70th day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 91 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,033 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,344 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1956 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1966 – Erdoğan Atalay, German actor and screenwriter; March 16, 1954 – Nancy Wilson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress (Heart); June 3, 1946 – Penelope Wilton, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,684