Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 71st day of the year 1960. It was the 11th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,322 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,441 days or 20.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 18, 1991.
If a dog named Tarchin - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tarchin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tarchin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1932Martin Richards
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
View the complete list of March 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1927Josep Maria Subirachs, Spanish sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1934Paul Trevillion, English illustrator
- 1939Flaco Jiménez, American accordion player (Texas Tornados and Los Super Seven)
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1961Elias Koteas, Canadian actor
- 1972Ua, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Ajico)
- 1973Sylvia Day, American author and blogger
- 1981Paul Wall, American rapper (Expensive Taste and The Color Changin' Click)
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
- 1993Anthony Davis, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Guy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of March 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Genesis P-Orridge, Ethan Kath, Sable, Marcos Curiel, Khosrow Shakibai, Gratien Gélinas, Billy Blanks, Gemma Ward, Niamh Kavanagh, John Larroquette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 11, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 21, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 1943. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 71st day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 11th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,322 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,441 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 756
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 18, 1991
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 21, 1935 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 1943 (-164)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 14, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1989 – Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer; January 27, 1905 – Howard McNear, American actor (d. 1969); May 2, 1975 – Eva Santolaria, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127