Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,944 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Bagonea - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bagonea will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bagonea will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Gertrud Wolle
- 1928Albert Salmi
- 1930Claude Jutra
- 1940Alberto Cortez
- 1963Alex Kingston
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya
- 1991Nao Tōyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1878Umegatani Tōtarō II, Japanese sumo wrestler (d. 1927)
- 1907Jessie Matthews, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1911Sir Fitzroy Maclean, 1st Baronet, Egyptian-Scottish general and politician (d. 1996)
- 1920Nicolaas Bloembergen, Dutch-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Tristan Murail, French composer and educator
- 1958Flemming Rose, Danish journalist and author
- 1971Gülse Birsel, Turkish actress and screenwriter
- 1978Christopher Rice, American author
- 1981LeToya Luckett, American singer-songwriter and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1702The Daily Courant, England’s first national daily newspaper is published for the first time.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2010Economist and businessman Sebastián Piñera is sworn in as President of Chile, while three earthquakes, the strongest measuring magnitude 6.9 and all centered next to Pichilemu, capital of Cardenal Caro province, hit central Chile during the ceremony.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mei Lanfang, Stevie Wright, Ben Younger, Richard Sterban, Cornel Wilde, Vytautas Juozapaitis, Tim Moore, Glenn Shadix, Katreeya English, Stephen Fry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 11, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1966 – Jonas Elmer, Danish actor, director, and screenwriter; January 24, 1979 – Tatyana Ali, American actress and singer; March 23, 1965 – Sarah G. Buxton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219