Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 70th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1958Tetsurō Oda
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1961Elias Koteas
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1968Lisa Loeb
- 1984Rob Brown
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1785John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861)
- 1891Gertrud Wolle, German actress (d. 1952)
- 1950Bobby McFerrin, American singer-songwriter, producer, and conductor
- 1960Robert Glenister, English actor and director
- 1977Becky Hammon, American-Russian basketball player and coach
- 1983John Steven Sutherland, American singer (B3)
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya, Japanese model, actress, and singer (Spin Aqua)
- 1985Hakuhō Shō, Mongolian sumo wrestler
- 1985Kai Reus, Dutch cyclist
- 1989Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1811During André Masséna’s retreat from the Lines of Torres Vedras, a division led by French Marshal Michel Ney fights off a combined Anglo-Portuguese force to give Masséna time to escape.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Devin Ratray, Solange Knowles, Spike Lee, Jessica Calvello, Judith Durham, Lorenzo Music, Tony Scott, Eddy Raven, Steve Dodd, Patricia Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 11, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1941 – Cornelia Frances, English-Australian actress and game show host; June 4, 1985 – Alicja Janosz, Polish singer; July 20, 1964 – Chris Cornell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog, and Center for Disease Control Boys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970