Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,575 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Luntic - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luntic will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Luntic will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1956Rob Paulsen
- 1962Jeffrey Nordling
- 1970Jane Slavin
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1989Anton Yelchin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1931Rupert Murdoch, Australian-American businessman, founded News Corporation
- 1947Alan Yentob, English television host
- 1955Nina Hagen, German singer and actress
- 1962Matt Mead, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of Wyoming
- 1965Andy Sturmer, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Beatnik Beatch and Jellyfish)
- 1978Hayko Cepkin, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1980Paul Scharner, Austrian footballer
- 1982Brian Anderson, American baseball player
- 1985Sonia Radeva, Bulgarian figure skater
- 1992Sacha Parkinson, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saeko Chiba, Shannon Hoon, Hal Ketchum, María Rojo, Nicole Fugere, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Lauren Pope, Stacey Farber, Tonton Gutierrez, Greg Burson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1983 – Brittny Gastineau, American model; November 9, 1965 – Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress; May 8, 1951 – Philip Bailey, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Earth, Wind & Fire).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,277