Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 589 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1968Takao Osawa
- 1970Andre Nickatina
- 1978Andrés Velencoso
- 1981LeToya Luckett
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
- 1989Shin Soohyun
- 1990Janna Dominguez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1897Henry Cowell, American pianist and composer (d. 1965)
- 1916Harold Wilson, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez, Spanish actor and director (d. 2009)
- 1927Joachim Fuchsberger, German actor and television host (d. 2014)
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1958Ian Horrocks, English computer scientist and academic
- 1961Bruce Watson, Canadian-Scottish guitarist (Big Country and Casbah Club)
- 1962Matt Mead, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of Wyoming
- 1986Mariko Shinoda, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
- 1993Demi Harman, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1845Flagstaff War: Unhappy with translational differences regarding the Treaty of Waitangi, chiefs Hone Heke, Kawiti and Māori tribe members chop down the British flagpole for a fourth time and drive settlers out of Kororareka, New Zealand.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1918The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating worldwide pandemic.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 2014Russia annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Getting 2014 Crimean crisis and 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Nigri, Jane Merrow, Suhasini Maniratnam, Renz Fernandez, Nigel Havers, Vinnie Vincent, Mitchell Lewis, Brendan Kelly, Dafydd Iwan, Big K.R.I.T..
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1974 – Ian Petrella, American actor; September 2, 1973 – Katt Williams, American comedian, actor, and rapper; August 24, 1961 – Jared Harris, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186