Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 70th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,240 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Tricia O'Neil
- 1958Anissa Jones
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1963Alex Kingston
- 1983Bianca Gonzalez
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1992Sacha Parkinson
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1921Astor Piazzolla, Argentinian bandoneón player and composer (d. 1992)
- 1932Leroy Jenkins, American violinist and composer (Revolutionary Ensemble) (d. 2007)
- 1936Antonin Scalia, American lawyer and jurist
- 1945Tricia O'Neil, American actress
- 1969Terrence Howard, American actor, singer and producer
- 1970Delia Gallagher, American journalist
- 1972Paolo Ponzo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1981Russell Lissack, English guitarist (Bloc Party, Pin Me Down, and Ash)
- 1984Marc-André Grondin, Canadian actor
- 1991Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1864The Great Sheffield Flood kills 238 people in Sheffield, England.
- 1872Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1941World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, allowing American-built war supplies to be shipped to the Allies on loan.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Witt, Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, Scott Maslen, Chuck Huber, Glen Phillips, B. J. Thomas, Barbara Stanwyck, Spencer Treat Clark, Jeon Soo-il, Bret McKenzie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 11, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1984 – Morteza Pashaei, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); March 16, 1963 – Jerome Flynn, English actor and singer; June 20, 1944 – Cheryl Holdridge, American actress (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922