Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Lanlan - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lanlan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lanlan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louisa Ghijs
- 1923Pamela Britton
- 1932Gail Kobe
- 1935Nancy Malone
- 1942Richard Dobson
- 1955Bruce Willis
- 1960Eliane Elias
- 1973Simmone Jade Mackinnon
- 1975Lucie Laurier
- 1989Ben Briley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1900Frédéric Joliot-Curie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1920Laurent Noël, Canadian bishop
- 1923Giuseppe Rotunno, Italian cinematographer
- 1943Peter Eugene Ball, English sculptor
- 1953Ricky Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The B-52's) (d. 1985)
- 1964Yoko Kanno, Japanese pianist and composer (Seatbelts)
- 1966Michael Crockart, Scottish police officer and politician
- 1976Andre Miller, American basketball player
- 1980Luca Ferri, Italian footballer
- 1987Josie Loren, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279A Mongolian victory at the Battle of Yamen ends the Song dynasty in China.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1941World War II: The 99th Pursuit Squadron also known as the Tuskegee Airmen, the first all-black unit of the US Army Air Corps, is activated.
- 1944World War II: Nazi forces occupy Hungary.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1962The Algerian War of Independence against the French ends.
- 1989The Egyptian Flag is raised on Taba, Egypt announcing the end of the Israeli occupation after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and the peace negotiations in 1979.
- 20043-19 shooting incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country’s presidential election on March 20.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Chow, Marv Johnson, Blixa Bargeld, Thecla Åhlander, Rolf Kanies, India Hicks, Sab Shimono, Bradley Cole, Georgina Cates, Holly Hunter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 19, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1973 – Andre Gower, American actor; January 12, 1996 – Ella Henderson, English singer-songwriter; January 4, 1974 – Ian Moor, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201