Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,209 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Benton - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Benton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Moms Mabley
- 1915Patricia Morison
- 1920Paul Hagen
- 1933Renée Taylor
- 1936Ursula Andress
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1954Rashid Nugmanov
- 1971Nadja Auermann
- 1975Lucie Laurier
- 1977Jorma Taccone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1901Jo Mielziner, French-American set designer (d. 1976)
- 1912Hugh Watt, Australian-New Zealand engineer and politician, Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1980)
- 1932Gay Brewer, American golfer (d. 2007)
- 1937Maurice Roëves, English-Scottish actor
- 1939Joe Kapp, American football player, coach, and actor
- 1953Ian Blair, English police officer
- 1961Jos Lansink, Dutch-Belgian horse rider
- 1967Michael Bletsas, Greek engineer and academic
- 1975Lucie Laurier, Canadian actress
- 1987Michal Švec, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279A Mongolian victory at the Battle of Yamen ends the Song dynasty in China.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1861The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- 1863The SS Georgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1946French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion become overseas départements of France.
- 1962The Algerian War of Independence against the French ends.
- 2008GRB 080319B: A cosmic burst that is the farthest object visible to the naked eye is briefly observed.
- 2013A series of bombings and shootings kills at least 98 people and injures 240 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabella Hofmann, David Blaine, Dany Robin, Nikos Rizos, Jean Renoir, Bill Romanowski, Robin Mattson, Luc Bondy, Donna Pescow, Judith Holofernes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 19, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1990 – Teo Olivares, American actor; August 24, 1916 – Léo Ferré, Monegasque-Italian singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1993); March 7, 1971 – Peter Sarsgaard, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220