Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,875 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Peggy Ahern
- 1933Phyllis Newman
- 1936Ursula Andress
- 1950James Redfield
- 1952Harvey Weinstein
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1969Gary Jules
- 1969Tom McRae
- 1975Mason Jennings
- 1995Julia Montes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1488Johannes Magnus, Swedish archbishop and theologian (d. 1544)
- 1860William Jennings Bryan, American lawyer and politician, 41st United States Secretary of State (d. 1925)
- 1911Simone Renant, French actress (d. 2004)
- 1924Mary Wimbush, English actress (d. 2005)
- 1959Terry Hall, English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, The Colourfield, and Vegas)
- 1967Vladimir Konstantinov, Russian-American ice hockey player
- 1973Sergey Makarov, Russian javelin thrower
- 1974Vida Guerra, Cuban-American model and actress
- 1975Antonio Daniels, American basketball player
- 1987AJ Lee, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279A Mongolian victory at the Battle of Yamen ends the Song dynasty in China.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1895Auguste and Louis Lumière record their first footage using their newly patented cinematograph.
- 1918The U.S. Congress establishes time zones and approves daylight saving time.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1969The 385 m tall TV-mast at Emley Moor transmitting station, United Kingdom, collapses due to ice build-up.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Marlowe, Roger Lloyd-Pack, Tony Pope, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Maxine Brown, Kate Hardie, Hot Lips Page, Addison Timlin, Frances de la Tour, Alejandra Barros.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 19, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1972 – Kit Chan, Singaporean singer and actress; August 31, 1948 – Lowell Ganz, American screenwriter and producer; November 12, 1968 – Aya Hisakawa, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056