Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1963. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,766 days or 18.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1994.
If a dog named Emile - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emile will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emile will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- 1953Phil Judd
- 1956Ian Moss
- 1957Spike Lee
- 1963Kathy Ireland
- 1965Taeko Kawata
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1970Edoardo Ballerini
- 1976Chester Bennington
- 1979Bianca Lawson
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1879Maud Menten, Canadian physician and biochemist (d. 1960)
- 1914Wendell Corey, American actor and politician (d. 1968)
- 1920Pamela Harriman, English-American diplomat, 58th United States Ambassador to France (d. 1997)
- 1942Robin Luke, American singer and educator
- 1954Louis Sachar, American author
- 1963Kathy Ireland, American model, actress, and furniture designer
- 1965Adrian Oxaal, American-English guitarist (James and Sharkboy)
- 1979Molly Jenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Winta, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1987Yuya Endo, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1888The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1948With a Musicians Union ban lifted, the first telecasts of classical music in the United States, under Eugene Ormandy and Arturo Toscanini, are given on CBS and NBC.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1956Tunisia gains independence from France.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1985Libby Riddles becomes the first woman to win the 1,135-mile Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Heald, Kelly Vitz, Osric Chau, Patrick McGoohan, Aglaja Brix, Mel Ferrer, Srinivas, Richard Brancatisano, Steve Carell, J. G. Quintel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1963.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1963 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Our Day Will Come by Ruby & the Romantics as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1963
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,766 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 687
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1994
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1941 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-172)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Our Day Will Come by Ruby & the Romantics (March 23, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1912 – Zohra Sehgal, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014); July 13, 1988 – Steven R. McQueen, American actor; July 26, 1957 – Nana Visitor, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899