Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of March 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 25, 2015 was a Wednesday and it was the 84th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 941 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 32 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899François Rozet
- 1916Jean Rogers
- 1934Bernard King
- 1953Robert Fox
- 1954Angela Wynter
- 1954Tim White
- 1961Fred Goss
- 1969Jeffrey Walker
- 1973Anders Fridén
- 1981Casey Neistat
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 25.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 25.
- 1347Catherine of Siena, Italian philosopher, theologian, and saint (d. 1380)
- 1881Patrick Henry Bruce, American painter and educator (d. 1936)
- 1938Daniel Buren, French sculptor and painter
- 1942Kim Woodburn, English television host
- 1958Åsa Torstensson, Swedish politician, 3rd Swedish Minister for Infrastructure
- 1967Debi Thomas, American figure skater and physician
- 1971Cammi Granato, American ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1976Rima Wakarua, New Zealand-Italian rugby player
- 1982Danica Patrick, American race car driver
- 1983Tommy Johnagin, American comedian
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 25.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1199Richard I is wounded by a crossbow bolt while fighting France, leading to his death on April 6.
- 1655Saturn’s largest moon, Titan, is discovered by Christiaan Huygens.
- 1918The Belarusian People’s Republic is established.
- 1931The Scottsboro Boys are arrested in Alabama and charged with rape.
- 1949The extensive deportation campaign known as March deportation is conducted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to force collectivisation by way of terror. The Soviet authorities deport more than 92,000 people from the Baltics to remote areas of the Soviet Union.
- 1975Faisal of Saudi Arabia is shot and killed by a mentally ill nephew.
- 1979The first fully functional Space Shuttle orbiter, Columbia, is delivered to the John F. Kennedy Space Center to be prepared for its first launch.
- 1990The Happy Land fire was an arson fire that kills 87 people trapped inside an illegal nightclub in The Bronx, New York City.
- 1995WikiWikiWeb, the world’s first wiki, and part of the Portland Pattern Repository, is made public by Ward Cunningham.
- 1996An 81-day-long standoff between the anti-government group Montana Freemen and law enforcement near Jordan, Montana, begins.
View the complete list of historical events for March 25.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 25 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Hurll, Charice Pempengco, Alison Steadman, Anna Netrebko, David Cole, Barbora Bobuľová, Lennon Murphy, Didz Hammond, Kristin Minter, Ryan Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 25 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 25, 2015.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1988 – Brooke Hogan, American singer and actress; September 19, 1952 – Nile Rodgers, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chic and The Honeydrippers); August 22, 1948 – Eleonora Brown, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195