Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 86th day of the year 1973. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,732 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,577 days or 15.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 2004.
If a dog named Karrie - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karrie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Karrie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gloria Swanson
- 1901Enrique Santos Discépolo
- 1923Gennadi Yudin
- 1932Roberto Farias
- 1935Lars Andreas Larssen
- 1939Beba Selimović
- 1974Bernard Curry
- 1976Carl Ng
- 1982Radoslav Banga
- 1984Grey Ghost
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1851Ruperto Chapí, Spanish composer, co-founded Sociedad General de Autores y Editores (d. 1909)
- 1865Alessandro Verde, Italian cardinal (d. 1958)
- 1879Catherine Carswell, Scottish journalist and author (d. 1946)
- 1901Eisaku Satō, Japanese politician, 61st Prime Minister of Japan, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1924Sarah Vaughan, American singer (d. 1990)
- 1926Bill Bagnall, American publisher, founded Motorcyclist Magazine (d. 2006)
- 1956Leung Kwok-hung, Hong Kong activist and politician
- 1961Mark Cohen, Irish cricketer
- 1972Emily Kapnek, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Manuel Neuer, German footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613The first English child born in Canada at Cuper’s Cove, Newfoundland to Nicholas Guy.
- 1851First reported sighting of the Yosemite Valley by Europeans.
- 1871The first international rugby football match, when Scotland defeats England in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo leads Filipino forces for the only time during the Philippine–American War at the Battle of Marilao River.
- 1915Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
- 1990The United States begins broadcasting TV Martí, an anti-Castro propaganda network, to Cuba.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 2009A suicide bomber kills at least 48 at a mosque in the Khyber Agency of Pakistan.
- 2009The dam forming Situ Gintung, an artificial lake in Indonesia, fails, killing at least 99 people.
- 2015Al-Shabab militants attack and temporarily occupy a Mogadishu hotel leaving at least 20 people dead.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Eldredge, Lincoln Lewis, Albert Hammond, La Bolduc, Tuva Novotny, Bill Bryden, Margaret Lockwood, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Jed Montero, Sthefany Brito.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1973.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +206. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1973
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,732 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,577 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 566
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 2004
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1997 (+206)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-147)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 31, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1952 – Tomokazu Miura, Japanese actor (RC Succession); April 26, 1910 – Tomoyuki Tanaka, Japanese screenwriter and producer (d. 1997); April 5, 1916 – Gregory Peck, American actor, political activist, and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868