Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 87th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Anvik - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anvik will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Anvik will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Charles Starrett
- 1944Ken Howard
- 1948Matthew Corbett
- 1951Matti Pellonpää
- 1957Paul Eiding
- 1981Julia Stiles
- 1981Rasmus Kaljujärv
- 1984Nikki Sanderson
- 1995Rachel Farley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1569Ranuccio I Farnese, Duke of Parma (d. 1622)
- 1836Frederick Pabst, German-American brewer, founded the Pabst Brewing Company (d. 1904)
- 1871Willem Mengelberg, Dutch-Swiss conductor (d. 1951)
- 1900Edward Wagenknecht, American critic and educator (d. 2004)
- 1909Nelson Algren, American author (d. 1981)
- 1914Edmund Muskie, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 58th United States Secretary of State (d. 1996)
- 1958Lou Franceschetti, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1962Simon Bazalgette, English businessman
- 1968Max Perlich, American actor
- 1985Stefano Ferrario, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by Praetorian Guards, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Glorieta Pass – in New Mexico, Union forces stop the Confederate invasion of New Mexico territory. The battle began on March 26.
- 1871The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- 1889The Yngsjö murder in Yngsjö, Sweden: Anna Månsdotter is arrested along with her son.
- 1933The Imperial Airways biplane City of Liverpool is believed to be the first airline lost to sabotage when a passenger sets a fire on board.
- 1942World War II: St Nazaire Raid: In occupied France, British naval forces successfully raid the German-occupied port of Saint-Nazaire.
- 1968Brazilian high school student Edson Luís de Lima Souto is shot by the police in a protest for cheaper meals at a restaurant for low-income students. The aftermath of his death is one of the first major events against the military dictatorship.
- 1969Greek poet and Nobel Prize laureate Giorgos Seferis makes a famous statement on the BBC World Service opposing the junta in Greece.
- 1994BBC Radio 5 is closed and replaced with a new news and sport station BBC Radio 5 Live.
- 1999Kosovo War: Serb paramilitary and military forces kill 146 Kosovo Albanians in the Izbica massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Murray Gershenz, Jhonen Vasquez, Gary Sweet, Joe Lo Truglio, Patsy Montana, Ivan Dorschner, Nancy Kulp, Ray Price, Margit Makay, Mackenzie Lintz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 28, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Break the Heart That Loves You by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1982 – Kim Min-hee, South Korean actress and model; December 29, 1954 – Roger Voudouris, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003); September 21, 1959 – Corinne Drewery, English singer-songwriter (Swing Out Sister and Working Week).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264