Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1928. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,115 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,372 days or 31.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 10, 1959.
If a dog named Lanjye - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lanjye will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lanjye will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean Harlow
- 1933Marco Antonio Muñiz
- 1942Mike Pender
- 1947Jennifer Warnes
- 1948Snowy White
- 1952Rudy Fernandez
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1966Heidi Swedberg
- 1966Tone Lōc
- 1982Jessica Biel
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1805Jonas Furrer, Swiss politician (d. 1861)
- 1887Lincoln J. Beachey, American pilot (d. 1915)
- 1893Beatrice Wood, American illustrator and potter (d. 1998)
- 1934Peter Brooke, Baron Brooke of Sutton Mandeville, English politician, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- 1950Tim Kazurinsky, American actor and screenwriter
- 1951Heizō Takenaka, Japanese economist and politician
- 1957Nicholas Shakespeare, English journalist and author
- 1962Herschel Walker, American football player and mixed martial artist
- 1966Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia)
- 1986Jed Collins, American football player
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EXSZMELGOOZ? Check your answers here: Word finder EXSZMELGOOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Continental Army is routed at the Battle of Brier Creek near Savannah, Georgia.
- 1799The Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu ends with the surrender of the French garrison.
- 1820The U.S. Congress passes the Missouri Compromise.
- 1845Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1861Alexander II of Russia signs the Emancipation Manifesto, freeing serfs.
- 1931The United States adopts The Star-Spangled Banner as its national anthem.
- 1974Turkish Airlines Flight 981 crashes at Ermenonville near Paris, France killing all 346 aboard.
- 1991In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 1997The tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, Sky Tower in downtown Auckland, New Zealand, opens after two-and-a-half years of construction.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Neagle, Gregg Alexander, Bhupen Hazarika, Rina Hidaka, Jemima Rooper, Stanley Kubrick, Roberts Blossom, Whitfield Crane, Neşe Erberk, Screaming Lord Sutch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1903. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 63rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,115 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,372 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,156
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 10, 1959
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1927 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1903 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: III.III.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1945 – Hans van Hemert, Dutch songwriter and producer; July 14, 1937 – Teresa Lipowska, Polish actress; April 23, 1948 – Serge Thériault, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834