Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Isys - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isys will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Isys will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ethel Grandin
- 1924Lilian Velez
- 1952Rudy Fernandez
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1964Laura Harring
- 1973Matthew Marsden
- 1977Barret Swatek
- 1985Toby Turner
- 1989Hayley Marie Norman
- 1994Umika Kawashima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1913Margaret Bonds, American pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1918Arthur Kornberg, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1920Julius Boros, American golfer and accountant (d. 1994)
- 1936Preston King, American activist and academic
- 1953Zico, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1961Fatima Whitbread, English javelin thrower
- 1966Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia)
- 1968Brian Leetch, American ice hockey player
- 1970Kristine Kunce, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Gundobad (nephew of Ricimer) nominates Glycerius as emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1575Indian Mughal Emperor Akbar defeats Bengali army at the Battle of Tukaroi.
- 1885The American Telephone & Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York.
- 1931The United States adopts The Star-Spangled Banner as its national anthem.
- 1943World War II: In London, England, 173 people are killed in a crush while trying to enter an air-raid shelter at Bethnal Green tube station.
- 1945World War II: American and Filipino troops recapture Manila in the Philippines.
- 1945World War II: The RAF accidentally bombs the Bezuidenhout neighbourhood in The Hague, Netherlands, killing 511 people.
- 1980The USS Nautilus is decommissioned and stricken from the Naval Vessel Register.
- 1997The tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, Sky Tower in downtown Auckland, New Zealand, opens after two-and-a-half years of construction.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Magnuson, Tony MacAlpine, Kaitlyn Maher, Lester Holt, Dick Clark, Jack Dodson, Tyler Kyte, Richard Masur, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jo Woodcock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 3, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1939 – Lo Lieh, Hong Kong martial artist, actor, and director (d. 2002); January 26, 1973 – Melvil Poupaud, French actor, director, and screenwriter; September 19, 1969 – Alkinoos Ioannidis, Cypriot singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138