Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1955. It was the 13th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,275 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,758 days or 21.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 788 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 1986.
If a dog named Seinfeld - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seinfeld will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Seinfeld will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930John Astin
- 1949Naomi Sims
- 1964Ian Ziering
- 1968Donna D'Errico
- 1988Danica Thrall
- 1993Song Min-ho
- 1994Haruka Shimazaki
- 1994Sarah Solovay
- 1998Janella Salvador
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1746Francisco Goya, Spanish-French painter and sculptor (d. 1828)
- 1905Albert Pierrepoint, English hangman (d. 1992)
- 1943Jean-Louis Ravelomanantsoa, Malagasy sprinter
- 1956Vladimir Denissenkov, Russian accordion player and composer
- 1964Tracy Chapman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Donna D'Errico, American model and actress
- 1972Karel Poborský, Czech footballer
- 1984Samantha Stosur, Australian tennis player
- 1986Sergio Ramos, Spanish footballer
- 1989Adam Duffy, English snooker player
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Joachim Murat issues the Rimini Proclamation which would later inspire Italian unification.
- 1842Ether anesthesia is used for the first time, in an operation by the American surgeon Dr. Crawford Long.
- 1867Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2-cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward.
- 1870Texas is readmitted to the Union following Reconstruction.
- 1899German Society of Chemistry issues an invitation to other national scientific organizations to appoint delegates to the International Committee on Atomic Weights.
- 1912Sultan Abd al-Hafid signs the Treaty of Fes, making Morocco a French protectorate.
- 1944World War II: Allied bombers conduct their most severe bombing run on Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1979Airey Neave, a British Member of Parliament, is killed by a car bomb as he exits the Palace of Westminster. The Irish National Liberation Army claims responsibility.
- 2006The United Kingdom Terrorism Act 2006 becomes a law.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Grammer, Hachiro Kasuga, Stephnie Weir, Jeremy Jackson, Lucy Doraine, Hoku, Vardan Petrosyan, Aphex Twin, Vlado Georgiev, Belinda Lang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1955.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 30th March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 13th Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,275 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,758 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 788
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 1986
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1928 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-151)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1934 – Sophia Loren, Italian-Swiss actress and singer; February 5, 1919 – Tim Holt, American actor and singer (d. 1973); August 13, 1984 – Lidi Lisboa, Brazilian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,761