Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 64th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,255 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,752 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 11, 1994.
If a dog named Lazarus - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lazarus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lazarus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Tommy Tucker
- 1934James Sikking
- 1935Paul Sand
- 1939Benyamin Sueb
- 1946Michael Warren
- 1956Adriana Barraza
- 1962Jonathan Penner
- 1982Giorgia Palmas
- 1989Jake Lloyd
- 1993Alexa Dectis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1326Louis I of Hungary (d. 1382)
- 1794Jacques Babinet, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer (d. 1872)
- 1869Michael von Faulhaber, German cardinal (d. 1952)
- 1928Harry Birrell, American news reporter (d. 2013)
- 1942Felipe González, Spanish lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Spain
- 1943Billy Backus, American boxer
- 1960Paul Drayson, Baron Drayson, English businessman and politician, Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology
- 1963Joel Osteen, American pastor, author, and television host
- 1968Gordon Bajnai, Hungarian businessman and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Hungary
- 1969Paul Blackthorne, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279The Livonian Order is defeated in the Battle of Aizkraukle by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1946Hungarian Communists and Social Democrats co-found the Left Bloc.
- 1960Cuban photographer Alberto Korda takes his iconic photograph of Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1978The Landsat 3 is launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 1981The ZX81, a pioneering British home computer, is launched by Sinclair Research and would go on to sell over 1.5 million units around the world.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
- 2012At least two people are killed and six injured after a shooting in a hair salon in Bucharest, Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Cox, Josh Sussman, Chuck Adamson, Mike Pinder, Sung Joon, Mary Coustas, Sunshine Becker, Kevin Hagen, Diane Kruger, Franca Rame.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 5, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Walk Like a Man by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1945 – Angelo Castro, Jr., Filipino actor and journalist (d. 2012); July 11, 1983 – Kellie Shirley, English actress; September 15, 1929 – Dick Latessa, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,336