Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 1977. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,293 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,098 days or 13.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2008.
If a dog named Kiyah - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiyah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kiyah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1991Miriam Bryant
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1714Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1788)
- 1912Meldrim Thomson, Jr., American publisher and politician, 73rd Governor of New Hampshire (d. 2001)
- 1922Carl Furillo, American baseball player (d. 1989)
- 1935George Coleman, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader
- 1938Hans Fogh, Danish-Canadian sailor (d. 2014)
- 1941Norman Stone, Scottish-English historian, author, and academic
- 1947Florentino Pérez, Spanish engineer and businessman
- 1979Andy Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go)
- 1981Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host
- 1985Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and singer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gavin MacLeod, Tony Ward, Jennyfer Jewell, Rosemary Squire, Mao Abe, Sayaka Kamiya, György Bárdy, Jesse L. Martin, Freja Beha Erichsen, Shouta Aoi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1977.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1977 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 10, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1977
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,293 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,098 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 517
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2008
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 10, 1957 (-111)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand (March 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1952 – Alastair Stewart, English journalist and actor; May 27, 1935 – Mal Evans, English manager and producer (d. 1976); April 15, 1940 – Willie Davis, American baseball player and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903