Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,046 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2008.
If a dog named Corliss - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Corliss will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Corliss will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1926Francisco Rabal
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1976Gaz Coombes
- 1981Glenda Gilson
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1293Beatrice of Castile (d. 1359)
- 1841Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., American colonel, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1935)
- 1912Preston Smith, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Texas (d. 2003)
- 1925Warren Bennis, American scholar, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1940Susan Clark, Canadian actress and producer
- 1952George Allen, American lawyer and politician, 67th Governor of Virginia
- 1956Laurie Cunningham, English footballer (d. 1989)
- 1957William Edward Childs, American pianist and composer
- 1965Kenny Smith, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1980Stephen Milne, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: McLean Stevenson, Sarah Gilman, Jacques Perrin, Louise LaPlanche, Mayuko Fukuda, Raul Seixas, Robin Dunne, Vanessa Branch, Anna Geislerová, Sammy Hagar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 8, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1962 – Julia Campbell, American actress; April 18, 1979 – Kourtney Kardashian, American model, actress, and businesswoman; July 7, 1989 – Bii, South Korean-Taiwanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,343