Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Chewbaca - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chewbaca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chewbaca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Beradino
- 1930Little Walter
- 1942Stephen Macht
- 1945Carson Whitsett
- 1957Uberto Pasolini
- 1966Charlie Schlatter
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1980Yousuke Ichikawa
- 1984Farah Fath
- 1988Anushka Sharma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1218John I, Count of Hainaut (d. 1257)
- 1829José de Alencar, Brazilian author and playwright (d. 1877)
- 1881Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, French-American priest, palaeontologist, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1930Ollie Matson, American sprinter and football player (d. 2011)
- 1949Paul Teutul, Sr., American motorcycle designer, co-founded Orange County Choppers
- 1954Archie Norman, English businessman and politician
- 1968Sol Kyung-gu, South Korean actor
- 1980Ana Claudia Talancón, Mexican actress and producer
- 1984Patrick Eaves, American ice hockey player
- 1992Matěj Vydra, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 880The Nea Ekklesia is inaugurated in Constantinople, setting the model for all later cross-in-square Orthodox churches.
- 1576Stephen Báthory, the reigning Prince of Transylvania, marries Anna Jagiellon and they become co-rulers of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1776Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.
- 1852The Philippine peso is introduced into circulation.
- 1866The Memphis Race Riots begin. In three days time, 46 blacks and two whites were killed. Reports of the atrocities influenced passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1884Moses Fleetwood Walker becomes the first black person to play in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1931The Empire State Building is dedicated in New York City.
- 1945World War II: Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and his wife Magda commit suicide in the Reich Garden outside the Führerbunker. Their children are also killed by having cyanide pills inserted into their mouths by their mother, Magda.
- 1999The body of British climber George Mallory is found on Mount Everest, 75 years after his disappearance in 1924.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Pinnick, Brittany Murphy, Peter Fincham, Jim Metzler, Jo Kwon, Shawnee Smith, Gain, Doug Fieger, Jay North, Dennis Frederiksen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 1, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1983 – Chris Rankin, New Zealand actor; January 26, 1931 – Mary Murphy, American actress (d. 2011); May 2, 1959 – Alan Best, Canadian animator, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214