Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,840 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Koster
- 1946John Woo
- 1954Ray Parker, Jr.
- 1956Catherine Frot
- 1980Ana Claudia Talancón
- 1980Jay Reatard
- 1980Yousuke Ichikawa
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama
- 1989Tim Urban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1591Johann Adam Schall von Bell, German missionary and astronomer (d. 1666)
- 1862Marcel Prévost, French author and playwright (d. 1941)
- 1908Morris Kline, American mathematician and academic (d. 1992)
- 1923Milan Kangrga, Croatian philosopher and theorist (d. 2008)
- 1927Laura Betti, Italian actress (d. 2004)
- 1929Mikhail Krivonosov, Russian hammer thrower (d. 1995)
- 1939Max Robinson, American journalist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1952Peter Smith, Malaysian-English academic and judge
- 1952Richard Blundell, English economist and academic
- 1990Diego Contento, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt.
- 1846The few remaining Mormons left in Nauvoo, Illinois, formally dedicate the Nauvoo Temple.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Battle of Manila Bay: The United States Navy destroys the Spanish Pacific fleet in the first battle of the war.
- 1931The Empire State Building is dedicated in New York City.
- 1933The Roca–Runciman Treaty between Argentina and Great Britain is signed by Julio Argentino Roca, Jr., and Sir Walter Runciman.
- 1941World War II: German forces launch a major attack on Tobruk.
- 1946Start of three-year Pilbara strike of Indigenous Australians.
- 1956The polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk is made available to the public.
- 1990The former Philippine Episcopal Church (supervised by the Episcopal Church of the United States of America) is granted full autonomy and raised to the status of an Autocephalous Anglican Province and renamed the Episcopal Church of the Philippines.
- 2001Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo declares the existence of “a state of rebellion”, hours after thousands of supporters of her arrested predecessor, Joseph Estrada, storm towards the presidential palace at the height of the EDSA III rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvester McCoy, Tracy Grammer, Shawn Stasiak, Tatiana Maslany, Barry Humphries, Yūko Minaguchi, Natalie Maines, Sean Astin, Kei Yasuda, Joe Bethancourt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 1, 2001.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1957 – Ini Kamoze, Jamaican singer-songwriter; June 25, 1941 – Eddie Large, Scottish comedian and actor; November 10, 1932 – Don Henderson, English actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938