Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,900 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Beradino
- 1953Naoya Uchida
- 1956Catherine Frot
- 1962Maia Morgenstern
- 1967Scott Coffey
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1978James Badge Dale
- 1980Jay Reatard
- 1988Anushka Sharma
- 1997Miles Ocampo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1218John I, Count of Hainaut (d. 1257)
- 1907Oliver Hill, American lawyer (d. 2007)
- 1908Morris Kline, American mathematician and academic (d. 1992)
- 1929Mikhail Krivonosov, Russian hammer thrower (d. 1995)
- 1946Paul S. Wright, English dentist and academic
- 1954Joel Rosenberg, Canadian-American author and activist (d. 2011)
- 1971Kim Grant, South African tennis player
- 1975Alexey Smertin, Russian footballer
- 1978James Badge Dale, American actor
- 1980Ana Claudia Talancón, Mexican actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- 1840The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom.
- 1885The original Chicago Board of Trade Building opens for business.
- 1886Rallies are held throughout the United States demanding the eight-hour work day, culminating in the Haymarket affair in Chicago, in commemoration of which May 1 is celebrated as International Workers’ Day in many countries.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1901The Pan-American Exposition opens in Buffalo, New York.
- 1915The RMS Lusitania departs from New York City on her two hundred and second, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1933The Roca–Runciman Treaty between Argentina and Great Britain is signed by Julio Argentino Roca, Jr., and Sir Walter Runciman.
- 1982The 1982 World’s Fair opens in Knoxville, Tennessee.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jena Malone, Northern Calloway, Rebecca Rosso, Richard Thorp, Bruce Geller, Park Seo-joon, Nils Moritz, Zooey Deschanel, Ugly Dave Gray, Jimmy Rushing.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 1, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1970 – Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter; March 18, 1947 – Patrick Barlow, English actor and playwright; June 23, 1947 – Bryan Brown, Australian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055