Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,951 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Yasmina Reza
- 1967Tim McGraw
- 1974Kellie Crawford
- 1976Violante Placido
- 1978Nick Traina
- 1980Ana Claudia Talancón
- 1980Jay Reatard
- 1980Yousuke Ichikawa
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama
- 1991Creagen Dow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1735Jan Hendrik van Kinsbergen, Dutch admiral and philanthropist (d. 1819)
- 1887Alan Cunningham, Irish-English general and diplomat, High Commissioners for Palestine and Transjordan (d. 1983)
- 1900Aleksander Wat, Polish poet, writer, art theoretician and memorialist (d. 1967)
- 1907Hayes Alvis, American bassist (Mills Blue Rhythm Band) (d. 1972)
- 1923Marcel Rayman, Polish soldier (d. 1944)
- 1934Phillip King, Tunisian-English sculptor
- 1940Yury Yershov, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1946Joanna Lumley, English actress, voice-over artist, author and activist
- 1979Mauro Bergamasco, Italian rugby player
- 1987Shahar Pe'er, Israeli tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794War of the Pyrenees: The Battle of Boulou ends, in which French forces defeat the Spanish and regain nearly all the land they lost to Spain in 1793.
- 1840The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom.
- 1866The Memphis Race Riots begin. In three days time, 46 blacks and two whites were killed. Reports of the atrocities influenced passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1875Alexandra Palace reopens after being burned down in a fire in 1873.
- 1940The 1940 Summer Olympics are cancelled due to war.
- 1945World War II: Up to 2,500 people die in a mass suicide in Demmin following the advance of the Red Army.
- 1946Start of three-year Pilbara strike of Indigenous Australians.
- 1946The Paris Peace Conference concludes that the islands of the Dodecanese should be returned to Greece by Italy.
- 1961The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- 2004Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia join the European Union, celebrated at the residence of the Irish President in Dublin.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wendi McLendon-Covey, Pam Grier, David Tavaré, Gavin Creel, Kei Yasuda, Kisaki, Ioan Gruffudd, Lisa Otto, DJ Sammy, A.J. Buckley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 1, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1948 – Marva Wright, American singer (d. 2010); July 5, 1979 – Shane Filan, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife); November 2, 1945 – J. D. Souther, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086