Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929George Coe
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1943David Clennon
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1967Young MC
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1973Aviv Geffen
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1985Odette Annable
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1886Olaf Stapledon, English philosopher and author (d. 1950)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1911Bel Kaufman, American author and educator (d. 2014)
- 1932Karthigesu Sivathamby, Sri Lankan author and academic (d. 2011)
- 1958Tauseef Ahmed, Pakistani cricketer
- 1961Blyth Tait, New Zealand horse rider
- 1961Randy Cunneyworth, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Linda Evangelista, Canadian model and actress
- 1971Craig Mack, American rapper and producer
- 1995Yoan Garneau, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1942World War II: The Thai Phayap Army invades the Shan States during the Burma Campaign.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bess Armstrong, John Mallory Asher, John Henson, Elisabeth Sladen, Phillip Rhee, Patsy Palmer, Cristian Castro, John Leyton, Anita Stewart, David Margulies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1982 – Hayley Atwell, English-American actress; April 10, 1915 – Harry Morgan, American actor and director (d. 2011); January 4, 1932 – Thelma Holt, English actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899