Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named De - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 De will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like De will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
- 1992Charice Pempengco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1755Robert Gray, American captain and explorer (d. 1806)
- 1878Gustav Stresemann, German journalist and politician, Chancellor of Germany, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1929)
- 1902David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- 1927Nayantara Sahgal, Indian author
- 1933Barbara Taylor Bradford, English-American author
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1962John Ngugi, Kenyan runner
- 1965Linda Evangelista, Canadian model and actress
- 1971Monisha Kaltenborn, Indian-Swiss lawyer and businesswoman
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan, South Korean singer and actor (Roo'ra)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1975Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder in Japan.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Bennett, Glenn Beck, Johnny "Guitar" Watson, Ryan Ramos, Andy Kaufman, David Clennon, Stefanía Fernández, Buddy Miller, Peter Farrelly, Thomas Morrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1940 – Mitch Murray, English songwriter and producer; June 21, 1991 – Min, South Korean singer and actress (Miss A); April 9, 1937 – Marty Krofft, Canadian screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,327