Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,954 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,985 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1993.
If a dog named Syndee Sue - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Syndee Sue will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Syndee Sue will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1975Andrea Anders
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 213Claudius Gothicus, Roman emperor (d. 270)
- 1866Léon Bakst, Russian painter and costume designer (d. 1924)
- 1878Konstantinos Parthenis, Greek painter (d. 1967)
- 1908Carl Albert, American lawyer and politician, 54th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2000)
- 1918Desmond MacNamara, Irish painter, sculptor, and author (d. 2008)
- 1928Arnold Rüütel, Estonian agronomist and politician, 3rd President of Estonia
- 1948Meg Foster, American actress
- 1956Vladislav Listyev, Russian journalist (d. 1995)
- 1973Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield)
- 1984Edward Mujica, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Sklar, Tsokye Tsomo Karchung, Dave Cloud, Anastacia, Noël Wells, Erena Ono, John Reuben, Alexander Conti, Piotr Szczepanik, Tsui Hark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1924 – Carole Cook, American actress and singer; December 13, 1969 – Murat Nasyrov, Russian singer-songwriter (d. 2007); August 22, 1964 – Andrew Wilson, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,503