Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929George Coe
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1975Andrea Anders
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1697Jean-Marie Leclair, French violinist and composer (d. 1764)
- 1895Kama Chinen, Japanese super-centenarian (d. 2010)
- 1900Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin, English-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1979)
- 1902Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974)
- 1904David Brown, English businessman (d. 1993)
- 1915Monica Dickens, English author (d. 1992)
- 1941Winfried Bischoff, German-English banker and businessman
- 1960Bono, Irish singer-songwriter, humanitarian and activist (U2)
- 1961Randy Cunneyworth, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Gabriela Montero, Venezuelan-American pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: Winston Churchill is appointed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Saavedra, Patricia Velásquez, Alfredo Zitarrosa, William Fichtner, David Opatoshu, Vijayakanth, Pierre Boulanger, Henry Winkler, Patsy Palmer, Siegfried Fischbacher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1987 – Rosanna Munter, Swedish singer-songwriter and actress (Play); May 10, 1956 – Yves Jacques, Canadian actor; August 22, 1961 – Andrés Calamaro, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Los Abuelos de la Nada and Los Rodríguez).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079